Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Actionable analytics & reports to make sense of your data

Mytri Designs

Conversific just saved us lots of daily work related to merging data together in excel sheets coming from Shopify, GA, and our ERP. Great work. Keep it up.

www.TackleCount.com

For sellers that are new to the world of analytics, this app is perfect with its easy to understand interface and definitions of KPIs all over. The team is also quick to reply and detailed...

ABC First Aid Supplies

I've been using this for one of my stores for a while and the insights coming from it brought a significant amount of extra revenue. I highly recommend!

Depicteur

THIS IS EXCEPTIONAL. When I had a problem with not being able to connect my data sources, I was taken care of in less than 20 minutes!

Fun and Kinky Sex Toys

I have all the exact data I wanted for free all thanks to this app and the customer service team. I tried about a dozen other...

Mitch Bogen

Conversific's customer support is next level. The team did a fantastic job helping me find the details I was interested in. These reports are what I've been looking for since Shopify doesn't allow me to pull all kinds of reports I need.

SleekPicks

This app is simply useful and easy to use. If you're someone who's just been introduced to ecommerce analytics this app is ALL YOU NEED.

Fashion Clearance

not helpful for small business, only can check last month status nothing else,.... not found any helpful in this app

VAMA

Very simple but elegant app. Gives an excellent snapshot of the stores performance. While Shopify does have some basic analytics this app goes that extra mile to give you much more. Good job guys

LaCru

This app is simple to set up. Literally, with the click on one button, it is up and running. The information presented is invaluable and gives you a lot of action items to go away and resolve manually or with their recommendations. Great App!