Profit Analytics & Benchmark

Grow your Profit with Store Analytics, Reports and Benchmarks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Decorator's Lab

This app has been great for tracking ad spend and profits. The insights part is very promising and the support team is truly out of this world!

August 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're pleased that you like the app. We'll continue working on making the insights part even better and the support team is happy to assist you anytime!

JissyWorld Creations

I kinda like this app, it gives detailed information about my site in a very easy way. Thanks.

Go Bridge Tees & Apparel

I have been using Conversific for some time and it is great to see their growth and how they are always looking to add new features. They are quick to respond to questions - Kristóf is the man - and feedback on new features from the user's perspective. If you are looking for the most visually appealing and easy to understand profit and customer analytics - especially if you multiple e-commerce properties in your portfolio then look here first. Near real-time visibility to the profit and performance of your business so you always know whether you are on track and when you aren't to make smart decisions backed by clear data and insights.

February 9, 2022

Thank you for the recommendation! We are always looking for valuable insights from our customers and we aim to satisfy their analytical needs the best way we can. Happy to see you onboard for a long time now! :)

Kakaobab

From the registration to the use of the program my first impression is very positive. The system is very well organised, the design clear and transparent, and though most of these datas are available in Shopify, Google Analytics, Search Console etc. it is a very clever idea to make all of these statistics available in one place, and simplifying them to the non-skilled eyes too. I think what's needed is it in for me, in my opinion the greatest advantage of Conversific is the transparency. I think the price value ratio is okay as well, I can only congratulate this system has everything to be a very successfull app.

The Glen Loates Store

I use Conversific to analyze my Shopify store's performance and it is a terrific tool. I can see what is driving traffic to my store, which products are most popular, and the conversion rate of each type of customer coming to my site. Conversific provides for an enhanced level of understanding about the profitability of items in my inventory by providing me with analyses on how different variables will affect my sales. This allows me to confidently make informed decisions about which products to add or remove from my inventory, leading to a more streamlined and efficient process all around.

February 22, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you can make powerful decisions with the help of Conversific!

Easton Cycling

We've been using Conversific for a while now, its a super easy tool to use and get great insights into your customers. It also ads additional reporting that shopify does not provide like Sales By Customer Tag for example. You're able to get a lot of info from this platform without the high cost of others. We run a few webstores, it would be cool to see an overall business "combined" dashboard but I fully understand the challenges there from currency conversions to sku matching etc. Definitely not a deal breaker that this isnt offered yet.

March 1, 2022

Thank you for the review! Actually the combined dashboard where you can monitor multiple collected stores in one view is one of the next things we plan to release. Stay tuned!

EarthBits

This is really an incredibly valuable app. It provides very high level metrics in their Insights and Benchmarks sections that tell you how you compare to other stores or what needs to improve at a glance. Then it dives down into much more detail where you can learn about your customer behaviour, success of advertising, what products need improvement and what the winners are, and much more. I've only been looking at it for a week and I have already learnt some seriously important action items I never even knew existed!

Experteasy Italia

Probably one of the most useful reporting and analysis tool I have ever used - and I have used a lot.
Simple, clear and with actionable insights (funnel analysis and sector benchmark can be a harsh reality when you see a lot of red gauges and flags, but at least one knows where there is room to improve).
Anna as customer success manager has helped us a lot solving syncing issues that were our fault.
Really appreciated the fact that with one subscription I could add more project/stores.
Definitely worth it.

Ihair Hajhosszabbitas Es Pothaj

First, they respond very quickly to everything! So customer service is first class. The application provided useful information from the first time use. I found the comparison of products very useful and I have shaped my marketing strategy a bit. I hope that, we will have more orders for the same amount spent on ads. Easy to use, user-friendly interface. I have many opportunities, I will keep it and use it.
After a year I will update my opinion about this company.

Balloonexpress

Awesome app to give you amazing insights so you can optimize your best products customers and more.

This is something businesses over look many times but with this app it makes it easy to do and worth it after using this to make some tweaks. Watch the $$$ roll in and be rewarded.

Great support as well as continuously updating to make it better.

Thanks guys Anna, Steve and everyone else at Conversific for doing a great job!