Profit Analytics & Benchmark

Grow your Profit with Store Analytics, Reports and Benchmarks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Amyla Cosmetics

Location Switzerland

Great support, they fixed my billing issue fastly. The report on the app works well, I recommand this app.

November 9, 2021

Thank you for your review! We aim to provide the best reports for your needs! ;)

RescueTheSea

Kristof was amazing and really helpful, the app is completely worth getting and you won't regret it! Make sure to connect to google analytics and follow their recommendations. Been using it for a month and super impressed.

November 5, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to see your business is better by the product! :)
Wishing you the best,
Team Conversific

Floremo Nederland

Location Netherlands

This app is what you need for sure. Exports from Shopify and into Google spreadsheets daily took so much time and effort (and was frustrating when there were discrepancies to be honest). I would recommend it to any store owner. 10 out of 10.

October 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy that you're satisfied. :)

Floremo Deutschland

Location Netherlands

I'm so lucky that I found them in this sea of apps! It's a total game changer for us. I love the P&L feature and the daily email reports.

October 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We'll keep on providing reliable reports for you.

Jolly Socks

Location Netherlands

Amazing app with incredible insights. I'm already loving it. Easy to use, easy to set up. I check it daily.

October 28, 2021

Thank you for your review. You're amazing as well! :)

Supplement Xpress Online

Time spent using app About 1 year

This a great tool to keep track of day to day analytics. Their support team is great and always responsive! Kristóf has always been quick to respond when bugs pop up now and then. Overall I would recommend this app.

October 14, 2021

Thank you for your review and the recommendation! We're going to keep on providing you day to day analytics. :)

Little Pea Shop

Location Australia

This app combines countless data points into a single access which takes such an overwhelming aspect of eComm and makes it easier. I appreciate the support as well, the even helped me at a time which was convenient for me here in Australia but super early where they are based! Thats customer service!

October 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to help anytime! (Even if it's super early or super late for us) ;)

Hana Nai'a Aromatherapy Hawaii

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am really impressed with the data Conversific is giving me. I chose to try it out for the gross profit and customer profile data but you get a lot more which helps me track our profitability much closer than was possible before. Who knew?

October 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We hope to give you more pleasant surprises. :)

Fabulous Flowers

Location South Africa

Great app that is helping us learn more about our customers to continue to offer exceptional service and great quality products. Thank you, Conversific ‑ Profit Analytics for your excellent support and care.

October 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! You honor us with your review. We're happy to help anytime! :)

Libelula Vesela

Location Romania
Time spent using app Over 1 year

A comprehensive set of reports giving a 360 degrees image of the shop performance together with a set of KPIs and suggestions of improvement makes Conversific Pro a mandatory tool for any shop owner. Looking forward for a deeper cooperation with its consultants boosting the performance of our shop. It is a highly recommended app and company to work with.

October 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're looking forward to providing you with the best service. :)