Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Actionable analytics & reports to make sense of your data

Obersee

GREAT JOB TEAM!

Peter, thank you very much for taking the time to explain your software and the features it comes with it. I just used it for ~ 3 weeks, but I love it and will stick with you guys.

Totally Relax Ltd

get help from peter he know what to do and explains all the way ,any questions and he will put you on the rigth track thanks for all your help

Jens Hansen

I use this app to cut through the complexity of my Google analytics to understand what is really going on with our store AND the app provides great advice on what to do to improve things

SugarCane1977

We are subscribed to the annual Conversific plan. We love it that much.

It provides you with deep insights about almost every aspect of your online store. More than numbers, it tells you *why* the numbers may have changed in that direction, *how* good or bad is that compared with other online stores in your niche, and *what* can you do to keep improving.

We 100% recommend Conversific.

SiMEDIO

Fantastic app and great support. App gives me so many informations and data so I don't have to use any other analytics tool (exept GA, of course).
I fully recommend it!

Ralph Christian

Really great analytics app - the support is fantastic, really second to none. Very impressed with the quality of their service and the tools they offer are incredibly insightful.

APC

Provides great infographics and strong support. I used it for a couple weeks before upgrading to their paid service. It's easier to digest than google analytics and the tie in to shopify makes it very easy. 5 Stars

Hair City

Conversific has been a game changer for us we explored a few tools but they all had a really steep learning curve and need you to be a data scientist before getting any insights from your shop. This has been a great light way to have business intelligence going for the shop without overhauling our current systems.

TicaSurf USA

Simple and easy access to analytics. Great integration with Google Analytics for a full view of website performance. Very responsive and approachable.

Sunny Possum

I started using this app a few weeks ago, and i like it so far. The level of support i have been getting is top quality and is worth installing this app on its own. When i have enough data it will be interesting to analyse it, and hopefully it will help me optimise my store and get lots of sales.