Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Actionable analytics & reports to make sense of your data

American Golf Gear

Took only a few minutes to set it up. I used this app to see whether there are any issues with my store. Actually turned out there are things which I haven't thought of before. I recommend it!

Warning

Great app! Helped us to fine-tune the marketing details and to increase personalization with the customer personas and the rest. Product profit analytics is great too. I can calculate my ad spend better and the best thing is its price. Quite convenient compared to the alternatives.

RAVE EMPIRE RIGA

I use it every day! It's a great tool for product, customer and marketing analytics. Quite affordable too, when I look at the return.

Gaby's Bags

Best analytics report tool for Shopify so far.
Love the persona tracker in helping us find out which age/demographic is the most productive for better targeting.

March 13, 2020

We are honored by your review! Thank you so much for your kind words! We're looking forward to providing you with the best analytics and insights.
-Team Conversific

SGX Gifts & Souvenirs

Fantastic app, I love it! It's intuitive, I've already learned things about my business which I've previously never known/thought about. Also, they have great customer service.

Cali Tiger

Excellent app in order to make better choices on traffic. And excellent support! Highly Recommend using!

March 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're very happy if you like the app and don't hesitate to reach out if you need any support! :)
Best wishes,
Peter

Giftmart.sg

Got the accurate results on the analytics. Helped me to create a strategy for focusing on different traffic sources

Eshopping4life

Conversific really helped me optimizing the traffic and conversion of my shopify store. Results on the analytics are accurate.

Wein-Georgien

I really like the interface. I would definitely think about moving to the upper level of these packages.

AlansiHouse

Amazing app. It really helped me create my own action for the improvement in the visitors. 10 out of 10