Profit Analytics & Benchmark

Grow your Profit with Store Analytics, Reports and Benchmarks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Baddle Pickleball

Intuitive and powerful app. It can be as simple or as detailed as you like, which is great for different levels within organization. UX/UI is solid, and the customer service is above and beyond. They have an aggressive roadmap, which means this will be a consistently improving app for understanding business performance. Highly recommend as I have tested nearly a dozen performance dashboards to this point.

November 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We do have an aggressive roadmap and will do our best to provide you with better and better solutions!

Teedeli.com

The app is doing a great job aggregating data from various sources to process it and transform it into easily digestible information. Well structured and packed with insights you otherwise need to dig for in your Google Analytics or Ads accounts. Looking forward to learn something new every day to improve my store to match exactly what my customers expect! Well done and keep up the great work!

SugarCane1977

We are subscribed to the annual Conversific plan. We love it that much.

It provides you with deep insights about almost every aspect of your online store. More than numbers, it tells you *why* the numbers may have changed in that direction, *how* good or bad is that compared with other online stores in your niche, and *what* can you do to keep improving.

We 100% recommend Conversific.

Huppanjbelehu

Well-built, thoughtful and user-friendly app. There's a lot of work in it, congratulations! Integrations require just a few clicks, the whole process is quick and easy to understand. Finally, in a single, transparent app I can evaluate all the important indicators of my shop that I've never seen before so far. I also recommend using it and I a big fat thank you for the Conversific team!

Petite Life Boutique

Love using this app! This saves us from hiring someone or spending all of my time collecting the data from multiple platforms, trying to make it work, trying to get some insights, trying to come up with a plan after that. Conversific does it all for us! The customer service is great! The set up phase has also been easy. For this price... it's a gift! Seriously, get this app!

November 20, 2021

Thank you for your review! We'll be doing our best to help you save time and get quality insights faster than ever before.

Diecast Model Centre

Just getting started with this app and already it's proving its worth by translating Google Analytics data into data that I can easily understand and act upon. The assistance from Peter has been first-class, from checking that everything is installed and working correctly through to demonstrating how the app will work for me and throwing in some useful eCommerce tips.

KIVIBAG

We're at kivibag.com are using Conversific for 2 months now and we love the app for the insights you won't be able to get from the basic Shopify analytics. You can easily start with their free plan that has monthly reports and upgrade later if you need a more frequent data. The team is responsive, friendly and very efficient. We totally recommend trying and using it!

Rof Dear

Great app! Incredibly easy to use and setup.The team is also very helpful and quick to respond to any question you might have. We have it working for both our sites and we love the huge amount of data coming from Shopify, Adwords, Analytics organised into the beautiful dashboard. We're loving to see what product performs better and what keywords we should aim to.

RedMonkey Sports

THE BEST data analytics app I have ever used. STOP whatever you are doing and add this app. Don't believe me just try the free version. The paid version is absolutely invaluable! customer personas, Google Ads data, Facebook Ads data, best selling products to bundle, revenue by customer type, LTV, customer funnel analysis, I could go on and on.... Just try it. A+++

May 23, 2022

Thanks for your review! We are thrilled to hear you have such a great experience and we have a lot more coming on the way :)

store.alexpfeffer.co

This is by far the best app when it comes to store analytics! You get so much valuable data presented in such an awesome interface, you don't want to stop looking at it! I had a few tiny hiccups in the beginning phase, but the support team was quick, reliable, very kind and sorted out every issue within a short amount of time! Thanks again and keep on rocking!