Conversific ‑ Profit Analytics

Conversific ‑ Profit Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Profit Dashboard, Conversion Metrics, Product Analytics

Giftmart.sg

Got the accurate results on the analytics. Helped me to create a strategy for focusing on different traffic sources

Vintage Rose Weddings

Gives me complete insight on the marketing and conversions. I would say one of the best analytics platform to use.

homebarista.dk

I'm Using the free version and it gives us a prefect insight to how our shop is doing. It's a fantactic piece of software/app.

February 18, 2020

We are so glad that you like the app! Thank you for the review! We are looking forward to providing you with the insights you deserve! :)
Best wishes,
Team Conversific

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market

After using the FREE version for some time, i decided to pay for a plan and i never looked back. The data from this is amazing, Helps any business focus on the right direction and strategy planning is better with this. Highly Recommend!

February 12, 2020

We are so glad that we could provide you with valuable insights and to be able to assist you with growing your business! :) :)

MotoGateway, Inc.

You dont offer enough information to be useful. For instance I need variant data. This is too simplistic

February 12, 2020

Product variant information is not yet available. That's completely true. We are going to enable product variant analysis in the future. Hopefully, you'll check out the new version and start to benefit from the improved version.
Wishing you absolutely the best! :)

Macchiato Papelaria

Data is only usefull if you know what it means and what you can do to improve it. This app is great for any kind of ecommerce store. It gives great clarity on what is happening to my store and helps me to set my goals. I love it. Also great support from Peter.

February 6, 2020

Thanks for this awesome review! :) Giving you the super power of being able to make bottom line driving decisions based on your data is really our #1 goal! Also, thanks for mentioning me, ;) Best wishes, Peter

Pythagoras-Magnets

great app!!!! we are just starting to use this and we are so glad we gave it a try!!! try this and you wont be sorry

January 27, 2020

Hello, Thank you very much for your kind words! :) We are looking forward to keep providing you with a great service which you do deserve!

Happy Sexo

Muy buena aplicacion. Es realmente lo que indica su publicidad. Una app que te va a facilitar el analisis de tus datos , y posterior toma de decisiones. Felicidades desde happysexo.ec

January 27, 2020

¡Muchas gracias! Te deseo lo mejor, Peter

G.I.Sportz | Empire | Tippmann | JT | Spyder | VForce

Very helpful tools with extremely analytical views, making going through your data easy and effortless. One of the better analytics apps i've tried. The UX and UI are also noteworthy.

aeydē

Really great customer support and great insights! The team has been a great help exploring the platform and getting to what we needed to know.

All over great experience!