Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Actionable analytics & reports to make sense of your data

SiMEDIO

Fantastic app and great support. App gives me so many informations and data so I don't have to use any other analytics tool (exept GA, of course).
I fully recommend it!

Ralph Christian

Really great analytics app - the support is fantastic, really second to none. Very impressed with the quality of their service and the tools they offer are incredibly insightful.

APC

Provides great infographics and strong support. I used it for a couple weeks before upgrading to their paid service. It's easier to digest than google analytics and the tie in to shopify makes it very easy. 5 Stars

Hair City

Conversific has been a game changer for us we explored a few tools but they all had a really steep learning curve and need you to be a data scientist before getting any insights from your shop. This has been a great light way to have business intelligence going for the shop without overhauling our current systems.

TicaSurf USA

Simple and easy access to analytics. Great integration with Google Analytics for a full view of website performance. Very responsive and approachable.

Sunny Possum

I started using this app a few weeks ago, and i like it so far. The level of support i have been getting is top quality and is worth installing this app on its own. When i have enough data it will be interesting to analyse it, and hopefully it will help me optimise my store and get lots of sales.

The Stove Fitter's Warehouse

Easy to set up. A fascinating analysis of your business and very useful info. Staff very helpful and react swiftly to contact.

GoArchitect

Provides some very insightful metrics into your store. Has data that isn't easily tracked or understood in Google Analytics. Would definitely recommend it to other store owners.

JissyWorld Creations

I kinda like this app, it gives detailed information about my site in a very easy way. Thanks.

Cecilia Beauty

Very easy to use and navigate app! Provide good overview of your sales.
Being able to set yearly sales goals and track progress towards