Profit Analytics & Benchmark

Grow your Profit with Store Analytics, Reports and Benchmarks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ursulabeauty

Excellent app! Right now, I don't need to upgrade Shopify membership just to get more detail report for my store performance. It's ease of use, smooth integration to Shopify and tremendous data helps to make a decision which product needs a boost promotion or which one we should stop to sale :). They also have a funnel report which could increase our profit.

Disguise Cosmetics

This app is quite useful for some analytics and insights into metrics that may otherwise take a lot of spreadsheets and data crunching to come by. Really helps in decision making by having this data at your finger tips. The only thing it could do better is not forget some data integrations. Keep having to integrate Google Analytics etc due to some errors.

August 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! We truly do appreciate it and are happy if you can spare the time previously used for manually filling spreadsheets and making better decisions based on your data.
We have already looked at the details of Google Analytics integration. We hope it's better for you now. We'll look into your account as well.

Libelula Vesela

A comprehensive set of reports giving a 360 degrees image of the shop performance together with a set of KPIs and suggestions of improvement makes Conversific Pro a mandatory tool for any shop owner. Looking forward for a deeper cooperation with its consultants boosting the performance of our shop. It is a highly recommended app and company to work with.

October 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're looking forward to providing you with the best service. :)

Hair City

Conversific has been a game changer for us we explored a few tools but they all had a really steep learning curve and need you to be a data scientist before getting any insights from your shop. This has been a great light way to have business intelligence going for the shop without overhauling our current systems.

Hanky Panky

The Conversific team is very responsive and helpful. The data it provides has been extremely helpful to our team, however there are still a few key data points we would like to pull from the platform. Conversific has been very receptive to feedback and open to adding everything we ask for. Would recommend!

February 11, 2022

Thank you for your review! Your feedbacks and great ideas helps us make the app better.

Richards Guitars. New & Used Guitars of Quality & Distinction.

Superb back up and support. This app is unique in its ability to provide you insightful and impossible to find facts about products that are selling, products that should be selling and products that you could sell more of with some effort. No other stats make. It this clear and I use most of them.

Little Pea Shop

This app combines countless data points into a single access which takes such an overwhelming aspect of eComm and makes it easier. I appreciate the support as well, the even helped me at a time which was convenient for me here in Australia but super early where they are based! Thats customer service!

October 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to help anytime! (Even if it's super early or super late for us) ;)

Sunny Possum

I started using this app a few weeks ago, and i like it so far. The level of support i have been getting is top quality and is worth installing this app on its own. When i have enough data it will be interesting to analyse it, and hopefully it will help me optimise my store and get lots of sales.

The Modern Dane

Conversific is my go-to app for the profit analysis alone. This is the most holistic snapshot view of our P&L including marketing expenses (Google and Facebook) I've found on any app. The team is fantastically responsive and have repeatedly implemented changes I've suggested in a matter of days.

December 22, 2021

We're here if you need any support or new features! Thank you for your review. We'll continue to do our best at providing the most holistic snapshot view of your P&L.

Spirit Wrist

Conversific is required if you plan to run a business. Most Shopify sites think you put up a site and magic happens, it's a hobby to them. Our combined companies do over 600M in revenue online. You can't manage what you don't measure. It is the best product in the Shopify app store times 10.