Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Actionable analytics & reports to make sense of your data

Karma Sauce

Great customer service and helps simplify a lot of complex data into the 'actionable' components. Great for monthly reviews.

xFyro

Very easy to use and navigate app! Peter was also very helpful with a video chat to help us get started, and help us get setup!

Spiri Shop

The most transparent analytical application I've ever used. Staff is friendly and helpful. I can recommend it to everyone those who wants to get to know better their online sales process.

KIVIBAG

We're at kivibag.com are using Conversific for 2 months now and we love the app for the insights you won't be able to get from the basic Shopify analytics. You can easily start with their free plan that has monthly reports and upgrade later if you need a more frequent data. The team is responsive, friendly and very efficient. We totally recommend trying and using it!

Tubie Kids

Great app, does what it says and seamless integration with shopify. We are happy to use Conversific for our analysis needs.

ÉnJátékom.hu

Excellent support, helpful staff walking through each step to set up the app.
Thanks Conversific team!

M Matcha

It is very useful to measure and identify strengths and weaknesses of our marketing plan. I would recommend.

HelloSoap

Great application very useful. easy to use. special thanks for the book. I recommend for every shop owner :)

Kémcuccok

The app is simple for using but has got a lot of details. It is useful for analytics and product and order optimization. I like it.

Back2Bag

Nagyon elégedett vagyok a rendszerrel, segíti a munkámat. Mindenkinek szívből ajánlom! A könyvért pedig külön köszönet :)