Conversific Store Analytics

Conversific Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Straigthforward analytics for busy people

store.alexpfeffer.co

This is by far the best app when it comes to store analytics! You get so much valuable data presented in such an awesome interface, you don't want to stop looking at it! I had a few tiny hiccups in the beginning phase, but the support team was quick, reliable, very kind and sorted out every issue within a short amount of time! Thanks again and keep on rocking!

CARRON PARIS

Great app & great support ! The team have been so helpful, listening to my requests to improve the tool.

BloomThis

Very happy with the app so far. There has been continuous development and improvement on the features which is important to make it relevant to the users. Most importantly, the support has been very prompt and they are able to resolve issues. Highly recommended!

SUITE702

I use the free version, which is a very helpfull start on how to optimize my website. It gives me a good idea about where I stand and what I an do. It's not only advanced, it works intuitively and is very insightfull for a small business like us.

Annalise Jewellery

great app, use it to better understand our analytics for www.annalise.co.uk great to see what we need to be doing more of

Experteasy Italia

Probably one of the most useful reporting and analysis tool I have ever used - and I have used a lot.
Simple, clear and with actionable insights (funnel analysis and sector benchmark can be a harsh reality when you see a lot of red gauges and flags, but at least one knows where there is room to improve).
Anna as customer success manager has helped us a lot solving syncing issues that were our fault.
Really appreciated the fact that with one subscription I could add more project/stores.
Definitely worth it.

Diecast Model Centre

Just getting started with this app and already it's proving its worth by translating Google Analytics data into data that I can easily understand and act upon. The assistance from Peter has been first-class, from checking that everything is installed and working correctly through to demonstrating how the app will work for me and throwing in some useful eCommerce tips.

Linda's Online

This is a very useful app with first-class support. Most importantly, I got actionable data that I was able to act upon immediately to make real business improvements. The support from Peter & co literally couldn't be better. Highly recommended.

Ollie and Mia

Excellent customer service. Analytics made easy for the real dummies. Looking forward to discover how to leverage the insights to boost our current shop performance.

TrickyShopper

I have been understanding how my customers behave on my site. I would like to give a review on this amazing team. I can only say the support is fantastic, I've been talking with Peter from Conversific from day 1 and he really helps me to set up all the metrics. He also sent me a private demo and I really appreciate the time he has dedicated to my business.
The user interface is very easy to understand and clean. All the integrations make Conversific one of the best apps to understand your business data.
I can only imagine what great pursuits lay ahead of this team. Thanks.