Profit Analytics & Benchmark

Grow your Profit with Store Analytics, Reports and Benchmarks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Floremo Nederland

This app is what you need for sure. Exports from Shopify and into Google spreadsheets daily took so much time and effort (and was frustrating when there were discrepancies to be honest). I would recommend it to any store owner. 10 out of 10.

October 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy that you're satisfied. :)

LaCru

This app is simple to set up. Literally, with the click on one button, it is up and running. The information presented is invaluable and gives you a lot of action items to go away and resolve manually or with their recommendations. Great App!

Hana Nai'a Aromatherapy Hawaii

I am really impressed with the data Conversific is giving me. I chose to try it out for the gross profit and customer profile data but you get a lot more which helps me track our profitability much closer than was possible before. Who knew?

October 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We hope to give you more pleasant surprises. :)

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market

After using the FREE version for some time, i decided to pay for a plan and i never looked back. The data from this is amazing, Helps any business focus on the right direction and strategy planning is better with this. Highly Recommend!

February 12, 2020

We are so glad that we could provide you with valuable insights and to be able to assist you with growing your business! :) :)

Essence Luxe Couture

I upgraded to the Business Plan after using the Fre plan for a month.

It's absolutely worth it. The data you receive is unbeatable! We're able to use these specifics in our investment pitch deck, which gives us much more credibility

December 27, 2019

Greetings! Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We are really honored. Our goal is to continue to provide you with unbeatable data. Kind regards, Peter

Acqua dell'Elba US

This app costs $30 a month. The amount of value that produces and amount of insights it makes ridiculously clear, visible and most importantly insights that can actually be applied. If you aren't using this app, you're wrong.

October 22, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful review. We truly are happy for being able to help you. :) If you need any support in the future at all regarding Conversific just let us know.
Best,
Peter

Stir Crazy Designs

I don't know much about all of these different kinds of apps and what they provide. A newbie, but Conversific helped me thru this easily and it has provided enough information for me to get started and all of this for FREE!

RescueTheSea

Kristof was amazing and really helpful, the app is completely worth getting and you won't regret it! Make sure to connect to google analytics and follow their recommendations. Been using it for a month and super impressed.

November 5, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to see your business is better by the product! :)
Wishing you the best,
Team Conversific

Smart Harness

I have conversific on multiple stores, and so far the best analytics and reports app I've tried in years. The support is excellent and they go above and beyond. Have worked with Kristóf several times and he's excellent!

January 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! We are always here if you need help with anything :)

Premiumkoreanginseng

Conversific provides easy to read data reports and I would recommend anyone using Shopify to buy. I definitely think it is worth the price to see what is going on your store!

Éva and Balázs