Profit Analytics & Benchmark

Grow your Profit with Store Analytics, Reports and Benchmarks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

VAMA

Location Cyprus

Very simple but elegant app. Gives an excellent snapshot of the stores performance. While Shopify does have some basic analytics this app goes that extra mile to give you much more. Good job guys

LaCru

This app is simple to set up. Literally, with the click on one button, it is up and running. The information presented is invaluable and gives you a lot of action items to go away and resolve manually or with their recommendations. Great App!

Gaby's Bags

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best analytics report tool for Shopify so far.
Love the persona tracker in helping us find out which age/demographic is the most productive for better targeting.

March 13, 2020

We are honored by your review! Thank you so much for your kind words! We're looking forward to providing you with the best analytics and insights.
-Team Conversific

Cali Tiger

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent app in order to make better choices on traffic. And excellent support! Highly Recommend using!

March 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're very happy if you like the app and don't hesitate to reach out if you need any support! :)
Best wishes,
Peter

Giftmart.sg

Location Singapore

Got the accurate results on the analytics. Helped me to create a strategy for focusing on different traffic sources

Vintage Rose Weddings

Location Australia

Gives me complete insight on the marketing and conversions. I would say one of the best analytics platform to use.

homebarista.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

I'm Using the free version and it gives us a prefect insight to how our shop is doing. It's a fantactic piece of software/app.

February 18, 2020

We are so glad that you like the app! Thank you for the review! We are looking forward to providing you with the insights you deserve! :)
Best wishes,
Team Conversific

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 year

After using the FREE version for some time, i decided to pay for a plan and i never looked back. The data from this is amazing, Helps any business focus on the right direction and strategy planning is better with this. Highly Recommend!

February 12, 2020

We are so glad that we could provide you with valuable insights and to be able to assist you with growing your business! :) :)

MotoGateway, Inc.

Time spent using app 9 minutes

You dont offer enough information to be useful. For instance I need variant data. This is too simplistic

February 12, 2020

Product variant information is not yet available. That's completely true. We are going to enable product variant analysis in the future. Hopefully, you'll check out the new version and start to benefit from the improved version.
Wishing you absolutely the best! :)

Macchiato Papelaria

Location Brazil

Data is only usefull if you know what it means and what you can do to improve it. This app is great for any kind of ecommerce store. It gives great clarity on what is happening to my store and helps me to set my goals. I love it. Also great support from Peter.

February 6, 2020

Thanks for this awesome review! :) Giving you the super power of being able to make bottom line driving decisions based on your data is really our #1 goal! Also, thanks for mentioning me, ;) Best wishes, Peter