Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Actionable analytics & reports to make sense of your data

Gear Logic

Excellent app, all the analytics you can need.

Innonintshop

Fabulous app and we received very prompt, friendly and outstanding customer service from Anna when we needed assistance. Highly recommended. Thank you :)

Utopiat

Very good service and nice data visualization.
hope you can improve in the future.

Balloonexpress

Awesome app to give you amazing insights so you can optimize your best products customers and more.

This is something businesses over look many times but with this app it makes it easy to do and worth it after using this to make some tweaks. Watch the $$$ roll in and be rewarded.

Great support as well as continuously updating to make it better.

Thanks guys Anna, Steve and everyone else at Conversific for doing a great job!

Premiumkoreanginseng

Conversific provides easy to read data reports and I would recommend anyone using Shopify to buy. I definitely think it is worth the price to see what is going on your store!

Éva and Balázs

Babyhoki

Great App and AMAZING customer support!

The dashboard is very clean and data they provide is very helpful!

Hippsyhu

Now I like my Analytics!!

I thought I am not a stats guy... now I am! Looking at the numbers in Conversific is fun and it helps a lot to understand them as well as my customers and what they want. Looking forward to see the product grow and get even better!

Promixx Magyarorszag

Conversific helps me a lot to understand my analytical data in my Shopify store! Great app, thanks!

Kakaobab

From the registration to the use of the program my first impression is very positive. The system is very well organised, the design clear and transparent, and though most of these datas are available in Shopify, Google Analytics, Search Console etc. it is a very clever idea to make all of these statistics available in one place, and simplifying them to the non-skilled eyes too. I think what's needed is it in for me, in my opinion the greatest advantage of Conversific is the transparency. I think the price value ratio is okay as well, I can only congratulate this system has everything to be a very successfull app.

Ihair Hajhosszabbitas Es Pothaj

First, they respond very quickly to everything! So customer service is first class. The application provided useful information from the first time use. I found the comparison of products very useful and I have shaped my marketing strategy a bit. I hope that, we will have more orders for the same amount spent on ads. Easy to use, user-friendly interface. I have many opportunities, I will keep it and use it.
After a year I will update my opinion about this company.