Profit Analytics & Benchmark

Grow your Profit with Store Analytics, Reports and Benchmarks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

VITAMAN USA

Very useful app to gain insight on your analytics and the customer support team is very quick to respond and does a great job assisting with any issues (whether it's involving their app or not). Highly recommending!

December 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are always happy to help in any matter we can :)

Supplement Xpress Online

This a great tool to keep track of day to day analytics. Their support team is great and always responsive! Kristóf has always been quick to respond when bugs pop up now and then. Overall I would recommend this app.

October 14, 2021

Thank you for your review and the recommendation! We're going to keep on providing you day to day analytics. :)

AlphaFlourish Stores

This app comes quite handy and useful, even for a beginner like me. I'm still learning the ropes but so far it's pointed me in very helpful directions. I'm very sure others like me will find it significantly useful.

APC

Provides great infographics and strong support. I used it for a couple weeks before upgrading to their paid service. It's easier to digest than google analytics and the tie in to shopify makes it very easy. 5 Stars

Gemiprecious Jewellery Designs

I added this app to help me understand traffic though my shop. There are really great reports and even in the free plan there is plenty of information to help. Very good and one app I would definitely recommend

Fabulous Flowers

Great app that is helping us learn more about our customers to continue to offer exceptional service and great quality products. Thank you, Conversific ‑ Profit Analytics for your excellent support and care.

October 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! You honor us with your review. We're happy to help anytime! :)

DODO HOME design bútor

The app looks really promising. I love the simple and easy to use reports. The user interface is well designed and easy to learn. I have connected all my data sources and can't wait to go deep into analytics.

Unapologaytic

By far the most useful app for me. All the KPIs are aggregated in one single place that's easy to make sense. The app even makes recommendations
Really great value for money!
Thanks and keep up the good work

April 12, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your feedbacks and we will keep on improving, together! :)

Glyder

Not only is this an awesome app for viewing every KPI you could want, but the customer service is top notch! They are eager to help and listen and take action on suggestions. A+++ Best App I've installed.

June 17, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We are and will be happy to assist you.

SmoothieBox

The insights continued to improve the more data and sales we were able to acquire. Better understanding our customers, who they are (personas) and all the other metrics are truly valuable. Well done.