Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Actionable analytics & reports to make sense of your data

Rof Dear

Great app! Incredibly easy to use and setup.The team is also very helpful and quick to respond to any question you might have. We have it working for both our sites and we love the huge amount of data coming from Shopify, Adwords, Analytics organised into the beautiful dashboard. We're loving to see what product performs better and what keywords we should aim to.

Huppanjbelehu

Well-built, thoughtful and user-friendly app. There's a lot of work in it, congratulations! Integrations require just a few clicks, the whole process is quick and easy to understand. Finally, in a single, transparent app I can evaluate all the important indicators of my shop that I've never seen before so far. I also recommend using it and I a big fat thank you for the Conversific team!

Crtandgo

Very nice app to check statisticks. Over time I found the best converting products to bundle, all thanks to this app.

Ursulabeauty

Excellent app! Right now, I don't need to upgrade Shopify membership just to get more detail report for my store performance. It's ease of use, smooth integration to Shopify and tremendous data helps to make a decision which product needs a boost promotion or which one we should stop to sale :). They also have a funnel report which could increase our profit.

Swiftoutdoors

We've looked at many reporting apps for Shopify, none are so capable, comprehensive, affordable and easy to use. The service and support from Peter is nothing short of astounding. If you have a Shopify Store and are serious about understanding how you are doing this app is a must!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next