Profit Analytics & Benchmark

Grow your Profit with Store Analytics, Reports and Benchmarks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

GuuRock International

The app is easy to set up and it's easy to get information from on a daily basis. They listen to my feedback and they try to implement it along with other new features. The support is also really helpful!

March 26, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your feedbacks so we can make Conversific a better app for you.

Crescent Chalice

This is one of my most favorite apps! Everything is nicely structured, and the results are understandable. Easy to follow what is happening and where the sales are coming from. Keep up the great work!

Obersee

GREAT JOB TEAM!

Peter, thank you very much for taking the time to explain your software and the features it comes with it. I just used it for ~ 3 weeks, but I love it and will stick with you guys.

VAMA

Very simple but elegant app. Gives an excellent snapshot of the stores performance. While Shopify does have some basic analytics this app goes that extra mile to give you much more. Good job guys

Cyberoferta

Great app. I can see all the data that I need in one place. And can get very professional support and listen to my needs to improve the app. Recommend this app for Shopify data analytics.

Spiri Shop

The most transparent analytical application I've ever used. Staff is friendly and helpful. I can recommend it to everyone those who wants to get to know better their online sales process.

Jens Hansen

I use this app to cut through the complexity of my Google analytics to understand what is really going on with our store AND the app provides great advice on what to do to improve things

Happy Sexo

Muy buena aplicacion. Es realmente lo que indica su publicidad. Una app que te va a facilitar el analisis de tus datos , y posterior toma de decisiones. Felicidades desde happysexo.ec

January 27, 2020

¡Muchas gracias! Te deseo lo mejor, Peter

The Wolf Project

Really helped to have all the key metrics at a glance and presented in a visually compelling way. Love the industry benchmarks too. Clearly a tool I use and will keep on using weekly.

Ralph Christian

Really great analytics app - the support is fantastic, really second to none. Very impressed with the quality of their service and the tools they offer are incredibly insightful.