Profit Analytics & Benchmark

Grow your Profit with Store Analytics, Reports and Benchmarks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

EarthBits

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is really an incredibly valuable app. It provides very high level metrics in their Insights and Benchmarks sections that tell you how you compare to other stores or what needs to improve at a glance. Then it dives down into much more detail where you can learn about your customer behaviour, success of advertising, what products need improvement and what the winners are, and much more. I've only been looking at it for a week and I have already learnt some seriously important action items I never even knew existed!

©

Seaplc.com

I find it quite good looks after all my stats and does what it says it will any data available helps

store.alexpfeffer.co

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is by far the best app when it comes to store analytics! You get so much valuable data presented in such an awesome interface, you don't want to stop looking at it! I had a few tiny hiccups in the beginning phase, but the support team was quick, reliable, very kind and sorted out every issue within a short amount of time! Thanks again and keep on rocking!

CARRON PARIS

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app & great support ! The team have been so helpful, listening to my requests to improve the tool.

BloomThis

Location Malaysia

Very happy with the app so far. There has been continuous development and improvement on the features which is important to make it relevant to the users. Most importantly, the support has been very prompt and they are able to resolve issues. Highly recommended!

SUITE702

Location Netherlands

I use the free version, which is a very helpfull start on how to optimize my website. It gives me a good idea about where I stand and what I an do. It's not only advanced, it works intuitively and is very insightfull for a small business like us.

Annalise Jewellery

great app, use it to better understand our analytics for www.annalise.co.uk great to see what we need to be doing more of

Experteasy Italia

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Probably one of the most useful reporting and analysis tool I have ever used - and I have used a lot.
Simple, clear and with actionable insights (funnel analysis and sector benchmark can be a harsh reality when you see a lot of red gauges and flags, but at least one knows where there is room to improve).
Anna as customer success manager has helped us a lot solving syncing issues that were our fault.
Really appreciated the fact that with one subscription I could add more project/stores.
Definitely worth it.

Diecast Model Centre

Time spent using app About 1 year

Just getting started with this app and already it's proving its worth by translating Google Analytics data into data that I can easily understand and act upon. The assistance from Peter has been first-class, from checking that everything is installed and working correctly through to demonstrating how the app will work for me and throwing in some useful eCommerce tips.

Linda's Online

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a very useful app with first-class support. Most importantly, I got actionable data that I was able to act upon immediately to make real business improvements. The support from Peter & co literally couldn't be better. Highly recommended.