Conversific Store Analytics

Conversific Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Advanced Reports, predictive Analytics for busy people

Le Tablier Bleu | Online French Food Supermarket

Waste of time. did not work. Installed it. logged in but it game a dead link. Whats a waste if time...

May 6, 2020

Hi there. I'm sorry if you've had a bad experience. Checked your details. Looks like you haven't been able to connect your Shopify store correctly. I'm here to help.
-Peter

Fashion Clearance

not helpful for small business, only can check last month status nothing else,.... not found any helpful in this app

Coquetry Clothing

I like the service that this app provides, however the data is continuously incorrect, and customer service is extremely slow to respond. This app was installed on our site for a little over a month, and three out of four weeks, it did not work due to incorrect data, or account disconnect. Every time this happens it takes a minimum of three days to get someone to respond and try to fix it. Then it disconnects, or gives false info again. I would love to be able to use this product, but it isn't possible to have faith in ANY of the data when it is wrong the majority of the time. Not a little bit wrong, WAY wrong, with months of data simply missing from the YTD reports, and other reports simply failing.

November 5, 2019

We are very sorry if we've let you down. We try to do our best to take good care of you. Unfortunately, we do not offer 24/7 support, but we try to respond immediately whenever we can. I genuinely hope we can make this work out for you.

Kind regards,