Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Actionable analytics & reports to make sense of your data

TrickyShopper

I have been understanding how my customers behave on my site. I would like to give a review on this amazing team. I can only say the support is fantastic, I've been talking with Peter from Conversific from day 1 and he really helps me to set up all the metrics. He also sent me a private demo and I really appreciate the time he has dedicated to my business.
The user interface is very easy to understand and clean. All the integrations make Conversific one of the best apps to understand your business data.
I can only imagine what great pursuits lay ahead of this team. Thanks.

wanabeme

Really great app for understanding store's performance. There's a helpful advices on how to fix the issues, if there are any. And the customer support is really amazing. Shout out to Peter, who's helped understand what's good and what's needs to be fixed in my store.
Recommend.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for your review. Your words honor me deeply. :)

Wishing you all the best,
Peter

Gich Luxury

I like the app as it simply elaborates dat in just a few reports. Data analysis and reporting without a data analyst. . I'd like to see more insights though.

Obersee

GREAT JOB TEAM!

Peter, thank you very much for taking the time to explain your software and the features it comes with it. I just used it for ~ 3 weeks, but I love it and will stick with you guys.

Totally Relax Ltd

get help from peter he know what to do and explains all the way ,any questions and he will put you on the rigth track thanks for all your help

Jens Hansen

I use this app to cut through the complexity of my Google analytics to understand what is really going on with our store AND the app provides great advice on what to do to improve things

SugarCane1977

We are subscribed to the annual Conversific plan. We love it that much.

It provides you with deep insights about almost every aspect of your online store. More than numbers, it tells you *why* the numbers may have changed in that direction, *how* good or bad is that compared with other online stores in your niche, and *what* can you do to keep improving.

We 100% recommend Conversific.

SiMEDIO

Fantastic app and great support. App gives me so many informations and data so I don't have to use any other analytics tool (exept GA, of course).
I fully recommend it!

Ralph Christian

Really great analytics app - the support is fantastic, really second to none. Very impressed with the quality of their service and the tools they offer are incredibly insightful.

APC

Provides great infographics and strong support. I used it for a couple weeks before upgrading to their paid service. It's easier to digest than google analytics and the tie in to shopify makes it very easy. 5 Stars

Previous 1 3 4 5 6