Conversific Store Analytics

Conversific Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Straigthforward analytics for busy people

Crescent Chalice

This is one of my most favorite apps! Everything is nicely structured, and the results are understandable. Easy to follow what is happening and where the sales are coming from. Keep up the great work!

Acqua dell'Elba US

This app costs $30 a month. The amount of value that produces and amount of insights it makes ridiculously clear, visible and most importantly insights that can actually be applied. If you aren't using this app, you're wrong.

October 22, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful review. We truly are happy for being able to help you. :) If you need any support in the future at all regarding Conversific just let us know.
Best,
Peter

Habit Cosmetics

I'm a small business owner, but unfortunately not a natural marketing expert. So I purchased Conversific to help me interpret our Google Analytics data and our Shopify sales and conversion data in the hope of spending marketing dollars and directing website design where it makes the most sense. I haven't made use of all the features offered, but the Reports section is exactly what I need to figure out, at a glance, how the website is performing, what pinch points there are in the sales funnel, and which products we should focus our marketing efforts on. The Industry Benchmarks section is also a feature unique to Conversific that helps me to analyze our store based on how our competitors are doing. Lastly, the reason why I'm writing this review: the customer service is awesome. I had a problem with the reports I was able to access. I didn't realize I had two accounts, one paid and one free, and was accessing limited reports with the free one. Peter and Kristof took the time to listen to me and figured out a solution that worked for both of us. What more could you ask for?

October 22, 2020

Hi Aja, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review! You just made both of our day. We are here to help you with anything in the future.
-Peter

Dee’s Homeware

This app is easy to download and navigate once you have done so. I’m just getting started with it but it has a much more user friendly interface and reporting than google.

AlphaFlourish Stores

This app comes quite handy and useful, even for a beginner like me. I'm still learning the ropes but so far it's pointed me in very helpful directions. I'm very sure others like me will find it significantly useful.

Stir Crazy Designs

I don't know much about all of these different kinds of apps and what they provide. A newbie, but Conversific helped me thru this easily and it has provided enough information for me to get started and all of this for FREE!

Slick Concepts

Love the app!- very useful and recommend! Customer service is awesome too ! Use it all the time !!...

Cine Tone Creative

After moving to Conversific I've been really happy with the product. Easy to use, effective and the support service is quick. I definitely recommend!

ikkebutikk.no

Denne appen viser de viktigste rapportene på en enkel og fin måte. Enkel setup og meget brukevennlig.

Modo

This app should been mandatory to all stores on shopify! Great app, easy to use, understandable reports and a complete no-brainer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11