Conversific ‑ Profit Analytics

Conversific ‑ Profit Analytics | Reviews

by Conversific Ltd.

Grow your Profit with Store Analytics and Industry Benchmarks

Petite Life Boutique

Love using this app! This saves us from hiring someone or spending all of my time collecting the data from multiple platforms, trying to make it work, trying to get some insights, trying to come up with a plan after that. Conversific does it all for us! The customer service is great! The set up phase has also been easy. For this price... it's a gift! Seriously, get this app!

November 20, 2021

Thank you for your review! We'll be doing our best to help you save time and get quality insights faster than ever before.

Baddle Pickleball

Intuitive and powerful app. It can be as simple or as detailed as you like, which is great for different levels within organization. UX/UI is solid, and the customer service is above and beyond. They have an aggressive roadmap, which means this will be a consistently improving app for understanding business performance. Highly recommend as I have tested nearly a dozen performance dashboards to this point.

November 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We do have an aggressive roadmap and will do our best to provide you with better and better solutions!

Balique

Utilizzo la piattaforma giornalmente per analizzare in modo efficace tutte le fonti di dati che mi servono. La UX e Ui eccellente mi permette di scoprire anche delle metriche che altre piattaforme non forniscono. La uso da piu di un anno su entrambi i miei store

November 10, 2021

Grazie mille per la tua revisione! :) I hope I got it right in Italian. Anyway, thank you so much for your review! We love to work with you.

RescueTheSea

Kristof was amazing and really helpful, the app is completely worth getting and you won't regret it! Make sure to connect to google analytics and follow their recommendations. Been using it for a month and super impressed.

November 5, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to see your business is better by the product! :)
Wishing you the best,
Team Conversific

Floremo Nederland

This app is what you need for sure. Exports from Shopify and into Google spreadsheets daily took so much time and effort (and was frustrating when there were discrepancies to be honest). I would recommend it to any store owner. 10 out of 10.

October 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy that you're satisfied. :)

Floremo Deutschland

I'm so lucky that I found them in this sea of apps! It's a total game changer for us. I love the P&L feature and the daily email reports.

October 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We'll keep on providing reliable reports for you.

Jolly Socks

Amazing app with incredible insights. I'm already loving it. Easy to use, easy to set up. I check it daily.

October 28, 2021

Thank you for your review. You're amazing as well! :)

Supplement Xpress Online

This a great tool to keep track of day to day analytics. Their support team is great and always responsive! Kristóf has always been quick to respond when bugs pop up now and then. Overall I would recommend this app.

October 14, 2021

Thank you for your review and the recommendation! We're going to keep on providing you day to day analytics. :)

Little Pea Shop

This app combines countless data points into a single access which takes such an overwhelming aspect of eComm and makes it easier. I appreciate the support as well, the even helped me at a time which was convenient for me here in Australia but super early where they are based! Thats customer service!

October 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to help anytime! (Even if it's super early or super late for us) ;)

Hana Nai'a Aromatherapy Hawaii

I am really impressed with the data Conversific is giving me. I chose to try it out for the gross profit and customer profile data but you get a lot more which helps me track our profitability much closer than was possible before. Who knew?

October 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We hope to give you more pleasant surprises. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13