Profit Analytics & Benchmark

Grow your Profit with Store Analytics, Reports and Benchmarks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Swiftoutdoors

We've looked at many reporting apps for Shopify, none are so capable, comprehensive, affordable and easy to use. The service and support from Peter is nothing short of astounding. If you have a Shopify Store and are serious about understanding how you are doing this app is a must!

Habit Cosmetics

I'm a small business owner, but unfortunately not a natural marketing expert. So I purchased Conversific to help me interpret our Google Analytics data and our Shopify sales and conversion data in the hope of spending marketing dollars and directing website design where it makes the most sense. I haven't made use of all the features offered, but the Reports section is exactly what I need to figure out, at a glance, how the website is performing, what pinch points there are in the sales funnel, and which products we should focus our marketing efforts on. The Industry Benchmarks section is also a feature unique to Conversific that helps me to analyze our store based on how our competitors are doing. Lastly, the reason why I'm writing this review: the customer service is awesome. I had a problem with the reports I was able to access. I didn't realize I had two accounts, one paid and one free, and was accessing limited reports with the free one. Peter and Kristof took the time to listen to me and figured out a solution that worked for both of us. What more could you ask for?

October 22, 2020

Hi Aja, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review! You just made both of our day. We are here to help you with anything in the future.
-Peter

TrickyShopper

I have been understanding how my customers behave on my site. I would like to give a review on this amazing team. I can only say the support is fantastic, I've been talking with Peter from Conversific from day 1 and he really helps me to set up all the metrics. He also sent me a private demo and I really appreciate the time he has dedicated to my business.
The user interface is very easy to understand and clean. All the integrations make Conversific one of the best apps to understand your business data.
I can only imagine what great pursuits lay ahead of this team. Thanks.

Tuff Stuff 4x4 & Tuff Stuff Overland

This is a great app. Conversific provides fantastic data so that you can manage your business. Yes, you can use Google Analytics to view data but if you're not an expert w/GA, GA is overwhelming, to say the least. Conversific gives you the data that you need and quickly. Since I'm not tech-savvy I had to reach out to Peter for help w/our set up. Peter has been fantastic. He went above and beyond what I asked for and is a pleasure to work with... I highly recommend Conversific!

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I'm happy to help anytime. :)

Best wishes,
Peter

GTWorld.fr

The support is magnificent, I was looking for a way to export some data and Peter -Chief Customer Officer- was interested in why I need those specific exports and after telling him, he actually offered to finish the job for me and considered it as a future feature for the app. Stellar support. Absolute 5 stars stuff.

September 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're really glad that we could be of assistance. We're going to work hard on getting your feature request into the app.

wanabeme

Really great app for understanding store's performance. There's a helpful advices on how to fix the issues, if there are any. And the customer support is really amazing. Shout out to Peter, who's helped understand what's good and what's needs to be fixed in my store.
Recommend.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for your review. Your words honor me deeply. :)

Wishing you all the best,
Peter

SUITE702

I use the free version, which is a very helpfull start on how to optimize my website. It gives me a good idea about where I stand and what I an do. It's not only advanced, it works intuitively and is very insightfull for a small business like us.

G.I.Sportz | Empire | Tippmann | JT | Spyder | VForce

Very helpful tools with extremely analytical views, making going through your data easy and effortless. One of the better analytics apps i've tried. The UX and UI are also noteworthy.

Minidex Mods

Conversific is a game changer for our businesses. We have been using them for years now.
The team is great, support is top notch, and the product continues to evolve.

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're honored to have you on board with us for such a long time. We hope to provide you with excellent service throughout the coming years!
Best wishes,
Team Conversific

TicaSurf USA

Simple and easy access to analytics. Great integration with Google Analytics for a full view of website performance. Very responsive and approachable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14