Profit Analytics & Benchmark

Grow your Profit with Store Analytics, Reports and Benchmarks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Trimule

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Gives great insight with lots of useful reports and KPIs and makes it easy to understand what is exactly happening in my store. Simply love it.

June 30, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! :) We'll keep doing our best to provide you the insights, reports, KPIs you need, and more!

Glyder

Not only is this an awesome app for viewing every KPI you could want, but the customer service is top notch! They are eager to help and listen and take action on suggestions. A+++ Best App I've installed.

June 17, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We are and will be happy to assist you.

RedMonkey Sports

Time spent using app Over 1 year

THE BEST data analytics app I have ever used. STOP whatever you are doing and add this app. Don't believe me just try the free version. The paid version is absolutely invaluable! customer personas, Google Ads data, Facebook Ads data, best selling products to bundle, revenue by customer type, LTV, customer funnel analysis, I could go on and on.... Just try it. A+++

May 23, 2022

Thanks for your review! We are thrilled to hear you have such a great experience and we have a lot more coming on the way :)

Werdag

Location Malaysia

Conversific is an excellent tool for me to help analyze data. They are responsive, open to suggestions and they continuously work on new features.

May 23, 2022

Thank you for your review! We aim to provide the best service with the help of your feedbacks!

Fuji Bottles

Location Hungary
Time spent using app 33 minutes

It is really easy to use Conversific, for the first time also. I would recommend to anybody who is struggling with analyzing the traffic on their own. It gives you insights and industrial trends to follow and you could have great results with it.

April 22, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We're so happy that we can help you to analyze your traffic, see trends and achieve great results with the app. Wishing you the very best - Team Conversific

Unapologaytic

Time spent using app Over 2 years

By far the most useful app for me. All the KPIs are aggregated in one single place that's easy to make sense. The app even makes recommendations
Really great value for money!
Thanks and keep up the good work

April 12, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your feedbacks and we will keep on improving, together! :)

Glowfy

I recommend this app. Looks great and gives a great in-depth view of our data. I can get the most useful information everyday in only minutes which saves us a lot of time and effort. And I can also break down things to a very detailed level. Really like it.

April 12, 2022

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate you like Conversific!

GuuRock International

Time spent using app About 18 hours

The app is easy to set up and it's easy to get information from on a daily basis. They listen to my feedback and they try to implement it along with other new features. The support is also really helpful!

March 26, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your feedbacks so we can make Conversific a better app for you.

Collectors cage

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 15 hours

If you have multiple sale channels like facebook, google, SEO, and others. this is the perfect app to get the complete setup to manage and analyse all the numbers

March 1, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are happy that we can make analyzing your store's data easier.

Easton Cycling

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We've been using Conversific for a while now, its a super easy tool to use and get great insights into your customers. It also ads additional reporting that shopify does not provide like Sales By Customer Tag for example. You're able to get a lot of info from this platform without the high cost of others. We run a few webstores, it would be cool to see an overall business "combined" dashboard but I fully understand the challenges there from currency conversions to sku matching etc. Definitely not a deal breaker that this isnt offered yet.

March 1, 2022

Thank you for the review! Actually the combined dashboard where you can monitor multiple collected stores in one view is one of the next things we plan to release. Stay tuned!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14