Conversio Marketing Automation

Conversio Marketing Automation

by Conversio

Email Marketing Automation and UGC. Mailchimp alternative.

POKOKS.COM

WE USED MAILCHIMP FOR SO LONG ABOUT 3 YEARS WITHOUT ANY ISSUE!

TODAY IS OUR FIRST DAY TEST TO SEND TO ALL OUR SUBCRIBERS and THIS IS DISASTER!!

HERE IS THE MESSAGE YOU GET WHEN YOU USE CONVERSIO!!!!

Domain temporarily disabled
We disabled your domain temporarily because there was an issue with your emails. As a precautionary measure for your domain’s reputation, we have stopped all Newsletters and suspended access to this feature.

Please contact support so we can work with you to resolve this.

Restrained Grace

This app replaced MailChimp, Judge.me, and Spently, and saved us a lot of time and money! Highly recommend for anyone who understands or wants to learn the value of comprehensive email marketing.

Burke Mercantile

I got this to replace Mailchimp since their integration with Shopify is ending. I really like the wide variety of pre-made templates for follow ups with customers, and after a month I've already seen a few conversions from them. It's relatively interface friendly, as someone not super tech savvy it's been pretty straight forward to build emails. I am a bit bummed about the monthly price, as I was on a free plan with Mailchimp and being such a small company, I don't need to send excessive amounts of emails, but hopefully over time it will prove to be worth the price.
I will say there are a few features that have been difficult for me to implement on my own, even with the Conversio instructions. I had to get their help to verify my domain to intergrate my email marketing customer list from Shopify. I also reached out for help with adding code/widget to show reviews left through Conversio follow up emails, but they wouldn't help me without charging me a fee. I feel if I am paying a monthly fee, it should include help with these available features if their provided instructions are not enough for me to complete on my own. Other than that, I've enjoyed the service so far and hope it will work out long term.

Shop Hyped Supply

I found this app through a recommendation I watched on YouTube. I only really discovered about 70% of this apps full potential about 35 days into using it, and so far I am enjoying Conversio. This app allows for nice customization in your email templates, along with saving so much time and creating more opportunity for sales.

SO SWEATY

A powerful marketing solution and a much better value option than other email services. Plus it includes much a whole host of other features that you might be missing out on. Very pleasantly suprised.

Copper Bug Jewelry

I have used this app to help me with converting my abandoned carts into returning customers. It has worked well so far. Nice looking and really easy to use!

The Nut Button®

We sell Nut Buttons to the world, and Conversio has helped recover over 7% of lost customers who may have otherwise missed a great nut. www.thenutbutton.com

Adel Paris

pricing is based on list of customer you have since the beggining. It doesnt make sense since its an email marketing app and a lot of customers do not accept marketing.
If I cant pay for an specific list of clients that I will use to send email marketing campaigns it donest make sense

April 19, 2019

Hi there!

Sorry about the confusion in this regard. We can definitely help you suppress the customers (new & old) that does not accept marketing as a way to reduce your billing and also to give you control over who you want to contact via Conversio.

If you send me an email on adiip@conversio.com, I'd be happy to help with this.

Cheers

Adii Pienaar
Founder

Total Lip Service

This app has really saved our email marketing campaign. I love the pricing and features. I hoping to see even more features being added in the future. Customer service was fast at responding to my issues.

Furdela Wholesale

Nice app, very friendly website and useful!
Thank you for helping my business!
If you can link with the newsletter would be better

April 12, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Ping us about your newsletter. We'd be more than happy to help out with this too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91