Conversio Marketing Automation

Conversio Marketing Automation

by Conversio

Email Marketing Automation. Make every email count.

Essentially Haitos

I am using this app for receipts, abandoned carts, welcome sequences and newsletters. I have not utilized the review or feedback widgets yet - just did not get that far. Conversio has a very generous introductory period, so it really gives you time to try out the features that interest you. Support has been awesome - always thorough and courteous. Depending on the time of day, support is either live chat or email. Both helped me tremendously. The end. :)

Strut Jewelry

Unfortunately the app has changed from being free to wanting to charge me $40/month. That's a pretty big jump. Um, no thanks.

P31 Apparel

So far this app is awesome! It allows you to handle a lot of things that would otherwise have to be split up into a lot of different apps. I like having things in one place and Conversio definitely helps me organize professional marketing campaigns.

Alley & Nyxx

I used this app to set up default emails for connecting with my customers. It is awesome that the app already includes templates that can be used right away.

ANITA-LAURENT

Conversio has helped me several times to save the sale and boosted my sales conversion rate. It is definitely recommended for any eCommerce entrepreneur wanting to boost their success.

Flex1st

Love the app it is a must have for any store easy to use and has everything you need to rin your business

Renegade Threads

This is by far the most useful and necessary app for running an ecommerce store. It has so many functions with automate your customer services. It's like paying a virtual employee 20$ to manage this task.

ShapeSquade

Garbage! They want $70/moth for something you can set up for FREE with Klaviyo! I have used this service for 6 months and have about 8k orders and it gets me an extra $345 in revenue witch mean they made money not me! NO RECOMMEND!

Nordic Wood

Great app !

Very useful to send receipt to the customer. Easy to use and great to make wonderful marketing campaign.

Leluvaunu.fi

Be careful with this. Started immediately sending receipts (completely drafts) to my customers without my permission.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89