Conversio Marketing Automation

Conversio Marketing Automation

by Conversio

Email Marketing Automation and UGC. Mailchimp alternative.

Petzz Gallery

The app has helped me with my emails. I have a friend helping me write them and with this its pretty easy to use them. I think that Conversio will help me get more sales.

Citrusee Women

I just started using this - I'm using it with another app to get more engagement. I'm small but I think this will be good once I have more emails

Busybug Kids Clothing

i put the emails i get in here and use it to email customers. it works well and makes it easy for me

Mighty Dinosaurs

Love this app. Love the receipt options it gives me! I cant wait to use this app for my store here on Shopify.

Healthy Muscles & Bones

I really like this app, this app have a wonderful receipt template!!! Also help you whit the increase the AOV!! I really very happy!!! All the people need to get this app!!!

Vivoree Baby

This is pretty much all in one - not bad. It was pretty quick to set up and allows me to send emails - that's basically what I was looking for.

Lovely Creations Organics

I use this with the other apps where I try to get more emails and get customers to come back. it's pretty easy to use once you set it up.

Cup'aCoffee Unlimited

I just set this up and I am collecting emails and want to make sure I can use them to get more sales.

Totemo Kawaii Shop

Worst app we've ever used. Been with them since the start of our store - 3+ years ago and their prices keep increasing and increasing especially when their management decided to make the plan based on # of customers we have on our store, versus the usage of the app which is completely ridiculous and extortionist.

Plan went from $49 - $99 (decent for receipts and some followups) to over $350 at the time we deleted them off.

Not to mention the fact that they removed all free plans and with every move, no notice to us or probably any other customer.

Stay far away if your looking for receipts and followups, tons of alternative companies that aren't shady.

September 5, 2019

Hi Jay,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that our pricing changes have not been communicated properly and that it isn't in-line with the improvements we've made to the product. I wanted to share a little bit of context though:

1. We first announced our pricing changes in June 2018 (with multiple emails). All of our customers were grandfathered on those plans and the initial plan was to have everyone switched by 30 June 2019. We however only made those final switches now.

2. As recently as mid-May, I emailed you directly from my personal email account about the changes. I also extended a discount and the opportunity to work with you to maximise the value you get from Conversio before the changes came into effect.

3. A quick look at your account historically shows that you earned ~$7 in additional revenue for every $1 you spent with Conversio. Even with the pricing increase, you would've still been ROI positive (something that is very important to us.)

4. Based on your mailing list size, I don't know of another solution that would've been more cost-efficient for you. I will also add that Conversio customers that uses most or all of our tools (thus simplifying their tech stack and consolidating all email-related marketing automation to Conversio) will always have a higher ROI.

If you're interested, we'd love to jump on a call and figure out how we can make both the pricing of your account and the implementation of the various tools work for you and your business. It has always been our primary goal to help our customers do profitable email marketing.

I'm available on adii@conversio.com if you want to discuss and explore this.

Cheers

Adii Pienaar
Founder / CEO

FSWERKS

Don't let the $20 price fool you, its a bill that keeps growing.. It became the most expensive app we had... WAY not worth it read conversio.com/pricing

September 5, 2019

Hi Raffi,

Sorry to hear you feel this way.

As with other marketing automation solutions, our pricing is based on usage (i.e. directly the size of your customer and contact database) and pricing would / should thus increase as you grow your business.

I had a quick look at your account too and noticed that you never used a paid plan with Conversio, so never used all of our available tools. Whilst our free plan was available though, our receipts tools helped you generate ~$25K USD in additional revenue, which is a pretty great ROI for a free app. :)

If you'd like to talk more about this or explore whether it is viable for you to use more of Conversio's tools (and still have a great, positive ROI), ping me here: adii@conversio.com.

Cheers