Conversio Marketing Automation

Conversio Marketing Automation

by Conversio

Email Marketing Automation and UGC. Mailchimp alternative.

Style Sista HQ

I use this app for sending order notifications, abandon cart sequence and newsletters. It is very user friendly and easy to set up.
The Automation is great, once you set it up. It has helped me to regain customers at the checkout who would have otherwise abandon cart. Thanks once again Conversio!!

LittleMod Clothing

I have been using this app for automated abandoned cart emails and it has been amazing. Super easy to set everything up and the emails look great!

Epaws

Easy to use and has gotten my site many orders. It easily integrates and is great for converting customers over email!

Keturah Monae Fashion

Nice app and tons of help. Just maybe need to be a little more user friendly. Looking to help boost abandoned carts with emails.

Avant Accents

Great features, and even better customer support! They reply back to inquiries super fast and always seem more than happy to help!

Ambitiousbabe Inc.

i am using this app because gabriel st. germain mentioned about it in his course. so for not so much profitable but it is easy to use. maybe it would be cheaper.

Sundot Marine

I enjoyed the free 30 day trial even though I didn't have much time to explore the app yet, I can tell that it will be helpful to my business and am looking forward to growing my email campaigns and the abandoned cart tools. Thanks Conversio.

SHOP-CLO.com | Shoes & Dogs

We chose Conversio as an option after working with mailchimp (and other email platforms). Its work flow feature are something really powerful, and thru a strong connection to the shopify platform, we are able to build really meaningful experiences to our customers.

Sententia Jewelry

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. IT HAS BEEN 6 DAYS AND THEY COULNDNT FIX MY PROBLEM. AND THEY DONT REPLY FOR LAST 3 DAYS!!

WowKitten

I use this app to deal with all my email messages, which I am not so experienced at yet but this helps me so much, It' kind of stealth tho I have to keep checking it to see if customers are getting sent emails, which they are!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94