Conversio Marketing Automation

Conversio Marketing Automation

by Conversio

Email Marketing Automation and UGC. Mailchimp alternative.

POKOKS.COM

WE USED MAILCHIMP FOR SO LONG ABOUT 3 YEARS WITHOUT ANY ISSUE!

TODAY IS OUR FIRST DAY TEST TO SEND TO ALL OUR SUBCRIBERS and THIS IS DISASTER!!

HERE IS THE MESSAGE YOU GET WHEN YOU USE CONVERSIO!!!!

Domain temporarily disabled
We disabled your domain temporarily because there was an issue with your emails. As a precautionary measure for your domain’s reputation, we have stopped all Newsletters and suspended access to this feature.

Please contact support so we can work with you to resolve this.

Adel Paris

pricing is based on list of customer you have since the beggining. It doesnt make sense since its an email marketing app and a lot of customers do not accept marketing.
If I cant pay for an specific list of clients that I will use to send email marketing campaigns it donest make sense

April 19, 2019

Hi there!

Sorry about the confusion in this regard. We can definitely help you suppress the customers (new & old) that does not accept marketing as a way to reduce your billing and also to give you control over who you want to contact via Conversio.

If you send me an email on adiip@conversio.com, I'd be happy to help with this.

Cheers

Adii Pienaar
Founder

CNCCookbook

These guys are bait and switch. Started out a nice free receipt app with shopping cart abandonment. Then they dropped that and now you have to pay.

Strut Jewelry

Unfortunately the app has changed from being free to wanting to charge me $40/month. That's a pretty big jump. Um, no thanks.

ShapeSquade

Garbage! They want $70/moth for something you can set up for FREE with Klaviyo! I have used this service for 6 months and have about 8k orders and it gets me an extra $345 in revenue witch mean they made money not me! NO RECOMMEND!

Leluvaunu.fi

Be careful with this. Started immediately sending receipts (completely drafts) to my customers without my permission.

Supreme Online Deals

This app will suck because they will remove the receipt on the free plan. what a fu*kin greedy people.

Mookyboutique

The conversion rate is low of abandoned carts. Moreover they stopped all my campaigns and haven't informed me. I lost many sales because of that

Angora Boutique

I was using this app for years... Recently, they changed it to premium only which is fine, but never let me know they would delete all of my data including feedback data if I didn't switch over (I would have exported it had I known) I expressed my disappointment and they emailed me saying it would cost $100/hr to recover the data. LOL. You decide if you would like to work with these people, I have moved on.

Dalist

I wanted to like this app so bad but after the customer service I got I am completely and utterly disappointed!

My recommendation is, CHECK YOUR BILLING and the TIER they are charging you for!

Apparently the associate and according to her "part owner" said they recently changed their billing (who knew this happened?), quote her, "Our billing system looks at your average monthly orders considering all orders over 12 months." Really?
Note that they claimed on their site they charge for what "you actually use" at the end of the month. Which was not true. Their FAQs did not state any of what she was saying. She then let me know they charge at the beginning of the month now on this yearly average, which was no where explained on their website. She was glad I was able to identify this problem for them. Only after going back in forth with me and making some really "smart" rude comments about their billing system she then realized their wrong and finally agreed to refund.

I double tripled checked I was now on their FREE plan since I no longer have this as my main store and she AND shopify guaranteed me I was on the FREE PLAN.
Now forward 2 billing periods later, and over $140 dollars later they are still charging for a plan I don't use. I only realized Conversio was charging again because I went in to check my charges since they did not make sense (too high). I messaged the same lady and she said she had no idea why they (SHOPIFY) is charging but it's not them charging it's Shopify. Are you serious? The most unorganized and unprofessional company I've ever dealt with in Shopify. I am sad I experienced this with with them.
Would they run an honest (billing wise) company I would love to have used it for my other projects.

BOTTOM LINE FUTURE USERS: CHECK YOUR BILLING AND DON'T TRUST IF THE APP SAYS "FREE PLAN" THEY CHARGE EVEN IF YOU DON'T APPROVE CHARGES OR UPGRADES.

Previous 1