Conversio Marketing Automation

Conversio Marketing Automation

by Conversio

Email Marketing Automation and UGC. Mailchimp alternative.

Konsoul

Can't even send newsletters with this app. Staff is unwilling to help. Very disappointed. It looked like it had good potential as far as what it should be able to do, but I can't actually do anything with this app. Too bad. Guess I'll be going elsewhere.

FreeBurritoBlanket

Very rude support, I asked them to use my mail list because people who have Abandoned Cart also checked "Receiver Promotion Offer" I got an answer from them that the Checkmark is not strong. I don't know how "strong" the checkmark should be, next email I received that they are going to delete my account, which I found very dangerous and rude. So sad I had a good opinion about them. Very disappointed. Do not use them because whatever they don't like they may delete you or lock your functions.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and I’m terribly sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We’ve reviewed your support tickets from last Friday and replied directly, and wanted to also reply here to further clarify the situation.

We'd like to note that no way did we threaten to cancel your account for you. You said “I lost the point use Conversio for my Marketing needs.” at which point we let you know how you could cancel if you wanted to (by deleting the app from Shopify). We apologize if this wasn’t clear, as we in no way intended to convey that we were going to cancel on your behalf. Your Conversio account has remained active.

Your initial ticket, where you mentioned no longer finding value in the platform, was concerning sending additional marketing email campaigns to people who had abandoned a cart with you but who had not officially opted into receive email marketing. This type of email campaign would be considered spam, because the individuals who have abandoned a cart, and never completed the purchase did not explicitly opt in to receive email marketing from you. Sending emails to people who haven’t consented to receiving them is against various email regulations and laws, and can also have a very negative impact on your sending reputation.

We’re more than happy to work with you on sending emails to your subscribers, and to further help you to optimize your account. You’re always welcome to reach out to our team directly at help@conversio.com

POKOKS.COM

WE USED MAILCHIMP FOR SO LONG ABOUT 3 YEARS WITHOUT ANY ISSUE!

TODAY IS OUR FIRST DAY TEST TO SEND TO ALL OUR SUBCRIBERS and THIS IS DISASTER!!

HERE IS THE MESSAGE YOU GET WHEN YOU USE CONVERSIO!!!!

Domain temporarily disabled
We disabled your domain temporarily because there was an issue with your emails. As a precautionary measure for your domain’s reputation, we have stopped all Newsletters and suspended access to this feature.

Please contact support so we can work with you to resolve this.

Adel Paris

pricing is based on list of customer you have since the beggining. It doesnt make sense since its an email marketing app and a lot of customers do not accept marketing.
If I cant pay for an specific list of clients that I will use to send email marketing campaigns it donest make sense

April 19, 2019

Hi there!

Sorry about the confusion in this regard. We can definitely help you suppress the customers (new & old) that does not accept marketing as a way to reduce your billing and also to give you control over who you want to contact via Conversio.

If you send me an email on adiip@conversio.com, I'd be happy to help with this.

Cheers

Adii Pienaar
Founder

CNCCookbook

These guys are bait and switch. Started out a nice free receipt app with shopping cart abandonment. Then they dropped that and now you have to pay.

Strut Jewelry

Unfortunately the app has changed from being free to wanting to charge me $40/month. That's a pretty big jump. Um, no thanks.

ShapeSquade

Garbage! They want $70/moth for something you can set up for FREE with Klaviyo! I have used this service for 6 months and have about 8k orders and it gets me an extra $345 in revenue witch mean they made money not me! NO RECOMMEND!

Leluvaunu.fi

Be careful with this. Started immediately sending receipts (completely drafts) to my customers without my permission.

Supreme Online Deals

This app will suck because they will remove the receipt on the free plan. what a fu*kin greedy people.

Mookyboutique

The conversion rate is low of abandoned carts. Moreover they stopped all my campaigns and haven't informed me. I lost many sales because of that

Previous 1 3