Conversio Marketing Automation

Conversio Marketing Automation

by Conversio

Email Marketing Automation and UGC. Mailchimp alternative.

Print Your Mind 3D

The app isn't bad but it isn't great. I have been using them for quite some time now and stayed with them as they changed their name and started increasing their prices. I was not getting enough value for the price it costs so I decided to find an alternative.

Ninja Brand Inc

I believe I have enough information to move forward with, it is frustrating that there is no one to call for help, no chat, and if you do ask a question, it will not be right away. I previously left a bad review because I was not finding the direct answers I needed I still admit it is frustrating trying to work real-time problems via delayed emails. Having an issue and possibly having to wait up to 3 hours to get a response if you have a major hang-up is not ideal for a website-ran business. I hope this company will change its approach to supporting its customers and at least provide some one-on-one, real-time support in getting started and understanding what can or can't be done, and how you can accomplish certain things. I've raised it to 3 stars in hopes that the information I was given is accurate and will help me accomplish what I'm attempting to do.

Shoeq

Loved having this app previously but man, what a price hike! It went from free to over $70 a month for me! We've un installed the app and stopped using it, its a shame that the price went up so much and wasn't a more reasonable price hike. Otherwise it was great.

March 26, 2019

Hi Kate,

Sorry for the confusion here! This wasn't really a price increase. You were using a very limited free plan (that included only a few of our Receipts tools) and we first announced that we will be removing the free plan in early-2018. To make the transition to a paid plan easier, we made a few discounts available throughout 2018 and then removed the plan in January 2019.

I have activated a 30-day free trial for you to test all of Conversio's features (we have way more than just receipts). Based on the positive ROI you had using just receipts, I'm 100% sure you'll love the fully-featured Conversio too.

Ping me any time: adiip@conversio.com.

Cheers

Adii Pienaar
Founder

Delia Langan Jewelry

Learning curve is a little steep, but customer service is there to help. Visually this just never compared to mailchimp (can't outline my buttons, etc. little visual things) so I continued using mailchimp for newsletters.

Zeneuphoria

Great product (when it works) but their support team is extremely slow

Nodal Ninja

It's a good app however we found people placing first time order getting a receipt good for 10% on next purchase only to cancel their order and replace with coupon generated by receiptfull on newer order. It would be good if receiptful would cancel coupon generated if customer canceled order.
In addition far too many coupon codes are generated and results in difficulty finding coupons that have been manually entered.

Blk Blu

They receipts looks great but I have not experienced any increased sales due to it.

Killzone Flashlights

Like the coupon and feedback on the receipt but the "You might also like" needs to be customizable. It never recommends what we think would be a good recommendations.

Nature Relaxation

Like the app and the interface, but my first impression was not the best because:

#1 the "receipt" shows up in google's promotions tab

#2 it doesn't automatically disable shopify's receipt notification, so customers are technically getting two receipts, which could lead to confusion

Our Story Paper Co

It's a good app and I really like using it, it just sucks that it doesn't overwrite the default Shopify receipt emails, so the customers get 2 emails which can be a bit annoying. Hopefully, this can be resolved soon.

Previous 1