Conversio Marketing Automation

Conversio Marketing Automation

by Conversio

Email Marketing Automation and UGC. Mailchimp alternative.

Shoeq

Loved having this app previously but man, what a price hike! It went from free to over $70 a month for me! We've un installed the app and stopped using it, its a shame that the price went up so much and wasn't a more reasonable price hike. Otherwise it was great.

March 26, 2019

Hi Kate,

Sorry for the confusion here! This wasn't really a price increase. You were using a very limited free plan (that included only a few of our Receipts tools) and we first announced that we will be removing the free plan in early-2018. To make the transition to a paid plan easier, we made a few discounts available throughout 2018 and then removed the plan in January 2019.

I have activated a 30-day free trial for you to test all of Conversio's features (we have way more than just receipts). Based on the positive ROI you had using just receipts, I'm 100% sure you'll love the fully-featured Conversio too.

Ping me any time: adiip@conversio.com.

Cheers

Adii Pienaar
Founder

Delia Langan Jewelry

Learning curve is a little steep, but customer service is there to help. Visually this just never compared to mailchimp (can't outline my buttons, etc. little visual things) so I continued using mailchimp for newsletters.

Zeneuphoria

Great product (when it works) but their support team is extremely slow

Nodal Ninja

It's a good app however we found people placing first time order getting a receipt good for 10% on next purchase only to cancel their order and replace with coupon generated by receiptfull on newer order. It would be good if receiptful would cancel coupon generated if customer canceled order.
In addition far too many coupon codes are generated and results in difficulty finding coupons that have been manually entered.

Blk Blu

They receipts looks great but I have not experienced any increased sales due to it.

Killzone Flashlights

Like the coupon and feedback on the receipt but the "You might also like" needs to be customizable. It never recommends what we think would be a good recommendations.

Nature Relaxation

Like the app and the interface, but my first impression was not the best because:

#1 the "receipt" shows up in google's promotions tab

#2 it doesn't automatically disable shopify's receipt notification, so customers are technically getting two receipts, which could lead to confusion

Our Story Paper Co

It's a good app and I really like using it, it just sucks that it doesn't overwrite the default Shopify receipt emails, so the customers get 2 emails which can be a bit annoying. Hopefully, this can be resolved soon.

Signal Chain

Generally it's a fantastic App, however it still feels a little undercooked and as if it's not quite at its potential.

My reason for saying this is the almost entirely based on the flexibility of the Upsell function, which is my primary reason for choosing Receiptful. It would simply be much more beneficial as a user to be able to customise the parameters for each Upsell function more - personalise the discount voucher, giving the options of excluding collections and tags, or conversely only including particular items or collections.

The same with free shipping - including or excluding particular items, collections, tags, and even countries. It's no good giving free shipping to everyone and having all profits chewed up by extra shipping costs to customers overseas. So, just being able to customise countries this applies to would be fantastic.

Otherwise, functionally it is a great App with a great user interface.

Trueborn Online shopping Mall

the app is really awesome, its perfect, i recommends it for all online store owners

Previous 1