Conversio Marketing Automation

Conversio Marketing Automation

by Conversio

Email Marketing Automation and UGC. Mailchimp alternative.

Myngen

Conversio is great but a bit expensive. I found some similar app that does the same but for 8$. Anyways I prefer Conversio for professional support and easy to customize email templates.

Burke Mercantile

I got this to replace Mailchimp since their integration with Shopify is ending. I really like the wide variety of pre-made templates for follow ups with customers, and after a month I've already seen a few conversions from them. It's relatively interface friendly, as someone not super tech savvy it's been pretty straight forward to build emails. I am a bit bummed about the monthly price, as I was on a free plan with Mailchimp and being such a small company, I don't need to send excessive amounts of emails, but hopefully over time it will prove to be worth the price.
I will say there are a few features that have been difficult for me to implement on my own, even with the Conversio instructions. I had to get their help to verify my domain to intergrate my email marketing customer list from Shopify. I also reached out for help with adding code/widget to show reviews left through Conversio follow up emails, but they wouldn't help me without charging me a fee. I feel if I am paying a monthly fee, it should include help with these available features if their provided instructions are not enough for me to complete on my own. Other than that, I've enjoyed the service so far and hope it will work out long term.

OneShopCurvy

This is really helping us drive sales, we use it on 2 of our stores and its helping both of them to get customers to revisit their carts and make purchases.

ANITA-LAURENT

Conversio has helped me several times to save the sale and boosted my sales conversion rate. It is definitely recommended for any eCommerce entrepreneur wanting to boost their success.

MeNene Store

The app is good and they have a bunch of features. BUT, for you to be able to send newsletters, or even view newsletters, you'd have to enter your credit card information. Which I did and BOOM, there are no templates. You are all alone if you are a beginner and doesn't have the necessary experience to build a decent newsletter. they wrote to me saying that they have a service, that someone can help you build your newsletter for an extra cost, of course.
Bottom line, I switched to another email marketing company :)

Favdealz

Seems good. Will refer this app to others.

T Langhans

The robust receipts and the followup flow, ask for reviews, happy anniversary etc, are wonderful! I have seen a huge increase in the number of reviews I receive since adding Conversio to my store. The fact that I can share them on Twitter & Facebook is a big deal! I was using the free version of Yotpo before switching to Conversio and it would have cost me $400 a month with Yotpo if I wanted that capability. The one drawback is that my customers can only share the review via the email request I send them. They cannot go to my product page and leave a review directly on my website. The Newsletter template is fairly easy to use, but there are a few limitations as well. I'd like to implement a double opt-in when I import a list but that isn't possible as of yet. That being said, the support team is incredible and I'm sure the points that I mentioned will eventually be worked out.

Kaikop

Great app so far, has a quick and convenient set up. Can't wait to utilize this email marketing app more.

Urban Getmelive Co Za

Conversio is a relatively simply email marketing tool to plug into your online store. The initial setup has been easy and the Conversio support are very responsive and willing to troubleshoot any issues that arise. The tool offers additional widgets that can be added to your web store's product pages to allow product recommendations and product reviews directly on pages. This has increased impressions and is starting to lead to conversions too!

Buytemplates

The receipts looks nice and helps with customer engagement. When designing receipt template, it needs to be made more clear how to integrate receipt with digital downloads.
www.BuyExcelTemplates.com