Conversio Marketing Automation

Conversio Marketing Automation

by Conversio

Email Marketing Automation and UGC. Mailchimp alternative.

Petzz Gallery

The app has helped me with my emails. I have a friend helping me write them and with this its pretty easy to use them. I think that Conversio will help me get more sales.

Citrusee Women

I just started using this - I'm using it with another app to get more engagement. I'm small but I think this will be good once I have more emails

Busybug Kids Clothing

i put the emails i get in here and use it to email customers. it works well and makes it easy for me

Mighty Dinosaurs

Love this app. Love the receipt options it gives me! I cant wait to use this app for my store here on Shopify.

Healthy Muscles & Bones

I really like this app, this app have a wonderful receipt template!!! Also help you whit the increase the AOV!! I really very happy!!! All the people need to get this app!!!

Vivoree Baby

This is pretty much all in one - not bad. It was pretty quick to set up and allows me to send emails - that's basically what I was looking for.

Lovely Creations Organics

I use this with the other apps where I try to get more emails and get customers to come back. it's pretty easy to use once you set it up.

Cup'aCoffee Unlimited

I just set this up and I am collecting emails and want to make sure I can use them to get more sales.

A Sustainable You

works great! easy to understand and to use! used klaviyo before and switched to conversio because they got receipts aswell!

Nutriom OvaEasy

We've been using Conversio for several years, very easy to use and very powerful. It can do the basics very easily, and also do very advanced stuff

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87