Conversio Marketing Automation

Conversio Marketing Automation

by Conversio

Email Marketing Automation and UGC. Mailchimp alternative.

Restrained Grace

This app replaced MailChimp, Judge.me, and Spently, and saved us a lot of time and money! Highly recommend for anyone who understands or wants to learn the value of comprehensive email marketing.

Shop Hyped Supply

I found this app through a recommendation I watched on YouTube. I only really discovered about 70% of this apps full potential about 35 days into using it, and so far I am enjoying Conversio. This app allows for nice customization in your email templates, along with saving so much time and creating more opportunity for sales.

SO SWEATY

A powerful marketing solution and a much better value option than other email services. Plus it includes much a whole host of other features that you might be missing out on. Very pleasantly suprised.

Copper Bug Jewelry

I have used this app to help me with converting my abandoned carts into returning customers. It has worked well so far. Nice looking and really easy to use!

The Nut Button®

We sell Nut Buttons to the world, and Conversio has helped recover over 7% of lost customers who may have otherwise missed a great nut. www.thenutbutton.com

Total Lip Service

This app has really saved our email marketing campaign. I love the pricing and features. I hoping to see even more features being added in the future. Customer service was fast at responding to my issues.

Furdela Wholesale

Nice app, very friendly website and useful!
Thank you for helping my business!
If you can link with the newsletter would be better

April 12, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Ping us about your newsletter. We'd be more than happy to help out with this too.

Backpainlabs

Although Conversio has not massively boosted my sales, it pays for its-self and some more each month and hugely improves the professionalism of the store.

CRAZY PETS & BABYS

I like this app. It's easy to use and brings more traffic.
Try it out, and see, what it can make for you.
There is so much, we can get out of it.

Puerto Rico Factory

Amazing app! You get REAL sales thanks to it's automation features! Really recommended for serious shop owners who want to keep sales flowing from your current traffic.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83