Product Page Features Icons

Highlight product features, guarantees with icons. Build trust

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Increase conversion with icons on product page

METAL CHORD

BEST Customer Service! They responded to my email IMMEDIATELY, even at different times, and directly applied the change instead of leaving you with unhelpful information as others do. THANK YOU!!!!

Silk Squares

Nice app that will help you to add any icons to highlight features and gain the trust of customers.
Simple and useful. Reasonable and fair price!
I love how the editor looks, it's easy to preview the current result at the right side and edit settings at the left.
I've contacted several times with Timofey from support, he was very responsive and friendly. I've also compared similar apps, but decided to use this one.
- Guarantees and Features Icons looks fine, but I'm a little bit worried about page views policy. I don't want to play the game "now change the plan due to the limit of page views". I want to set up icons once and then do the other things.
- Iconito got a lot of five star reviews in the last time, but the app takes a very long time to load icons, has laggy and untrustworthy interface. It positions itself as "trust badges" app, but even doesn't inspire confidence lol.
Although it's free, but I would suggest to think twice before using a free app from unknown developer as you provide the access to some data and abilities anyway. So, I hope my analysis will help someone else to make the right decision, but I can safely recommend this app! :)

Generu

Really great app, Can increase CTR from cart to checkout.Recommended..........................................

ComfyFort

Simple, yet very useful app. Have been using this app for quite a while, and appreciate a lot the Rocketly team's execution. Contacted the support just once, and was very surprised by the prompt and professional response from Timofey, a true genius at Rocketly: in an hour he identified and HOT-FIXED the issue, which I was experiencing. The only wish I got is to have a search button while browsing the badges (especially payment systems) and grouped badges of the same companies (for instance, all PayPal badges are located next to each other and not in different parts of the badges list). Other than that tiny inconvenience, it is an awesome app which does help to gain clients' trust.

Ujbutorshop

The usage of the Conversion & Features Icons App is very simple and the icons are very useful! Support Team is more then professional. We have a question regarding the appearance of the icons and the solution was more than quick and the assistance was very polite and helpful. I absolutly reccomend Rocetly and their apps! Thank you Rocketly Team! :)

The Biweekly Vegan

Does as stated. Good responsive support team when needed. Still adding better features a good app to have. Find it effective for my store

Beautify Me Modestly

So far this app is pretty cool. It's easy to setup, there are a lot of icons to choose from. I'm a happy customer.