Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Baba Store

There is a glitch. If someone adjusts the numbers of items in their cart, then even if there is no inventory left, it allows them to add more items and assures them that these items (which are in fact sold out) are reserved for them. This is a serious problem and makes the app worse than useless as customers will be told they have reserved items, which they will not in fact be able to buy. We have written to varinode twice about this, the last time 6 days ago. They have completely ignored the messages. Not impressed.

OFFERGOO

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Romyjane

Fuyez ! J'ai payé pour cette merde, quand il y a un pic de clients, la réservation de panier ne fonctionne pas même en cochant bien l'ajustement de l'inventaire. Juste une daube, une honte de payer pour ça.

Zodaniski

easy to install, it make you sign up to a plan after so you can make the banner in the cart. easy to us

DreamFam

A friend of mine showed me this app and since then I use it. What a great app, I absolutely love it. It improves my store so much.

Piper's Closet CA

I am extremely frustrated with this app. This is now the second time since paying for the full version, and it will not open. I originally downloaded because the reviews were really good and i was in desperate need for a cart reservation app. I paid in full for this app and this is now the second time i am not able to open it due to your servers. I have tried on different browsers and devices so i know it is on your end. Please get this fixed, i am extremely disappointed. I have reached out multiple times and have yet received a response.

Animals dreamland

The app doesn't open.
I am sure this is great tool, but it doesn't open..it charges but nothing happens.

make nice food

Very helpful! Thank you very much for programming this excellent software which surely helps a lot of entrepreneurs...

NeedForDeal

This app has helped me achieve a lot more revenue and sales. It was a very good decision to download Conversion Plus.

Ace Store

I will use this app first and after I tell you my experience, I hope to take good oportunitty for increase my profit and after change my plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 185 186