Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Gravitel

Good app. But it's bizarre to configurate it. Indispensable app for a good shop conversion. Download it

BlendLife

This used to work fine... But since this month I have been noticing the URL https://cvv1.varinode.com.... keeps showing in the bottom of my browser as "loading", but it takes forever.
No customer is gonna wait for that long.

When I try to enter the app from the App menu in shopify, the screen with app settings does not load.

If this state does not change I will have to remove this app.. :-'(

**Edit** Yes... I am sorry, but this is really hurting my page performance. I will have to remove it. It was nice while it lasted.

**Edit** Pff... And now it's working again... What to do.. .I really like this feature :( I will test it some more...

XBODY UK

The app does not work at all. The banner with the reserved time does not show up on any pages in our store when a product is added to cart and we go to the cart page/check out page.

Onetool4auto

its not counting down for me its not counting down for me its not counting down for me its not coun

Le Miroir de Marie

Tres bonne application, tres facile à utiliser. Tout se regle, parfait pour une application gratuite !

Kitchitech

awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amaniyogi

i really love how easy it is to to set up, simple and functional! Now i can't wait to increase my sales!I would Recommended!

SPA.inc store

verry good application for my business and boost my product .
It's verry nice and best free app for me

Lannu Store

Very nice application for conversion. This application is the best. But sometimes it stops working. Please check.

Joyas Puerta de Hierro

Muchas gracias por esta aplicacion es excelente crea sentido de urgencia es excelente para generar mas conversiones

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 159 160