Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

GENEW US

So far so good, I like this app a lot. I highly recommend to order merchants just give it a try. You won’t regret it

youthcute

goodProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

P&Rs House

Not bad..pretty neat but it takes some wording to get people to react..lol!
but a addition would be getting a number or email so if abandoned you can do a SMS push.

I like the way it displays but what i would have also would be displaying on shopify's mobile ajax cart display.

Twoque

Very easy to set up and get going. Adjustments are straight forward. Looking forward to seeing how sales translate as a result of the countdown.

fashion2fit

Tried app but seems my scroll stopped working in the preview cart and I did not see it in cart. I have a few integrating apps

Gamerch.net

App preformed exactly as described. Simple apps like this that offer value are a blessing. I would be happy to return them value someday after I a lot of revenue thanks to this tool.

fansvite

This is a good app. It does exactly what it claims, it does! I would recommend it to anyone, who is looking a cart urgency solution.

Sofa Shields

Works amazing good job guys! Didn't realize they still had the ability to add this feature! I'm in love

Komaioo

Still not working in my site.....
I done with the settings and save it but when i try in live it's not working nothing happens

o'Zendo

Thanks, that's perfect and free ! We love this application
We sell more know with this application

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 174 175