Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Lure Menswear

Great app, easy to use and great features - love the checkout timer, really worked with my customers, will continue to use

Memorize24

Really good app to create urgency in the cart. i would recommend this app it also has other useful features which can be used

Abemo Plush

Very easy to setup and looks great on my website. I would highly recommend to anyone who isn't sure.

BayoShop

Using this application managed to come up with significant improvements in sales. I would warmly recommend using the same in online sales.

Gecko Shop

Super easy to use and I really like it, check it out on my store: https://www.geckoshop.net - I recommend it to give it a try, thank you

TheJazzMasterAccessory

Conversion Plus was very helpful in minimizing abandoned carts, and increasing sales revenues as a result of its' features. The most effective tool is the cart countdown that provides the customer with a time-sensitive window of security in which they know they will be able to secure their product order, minimizing abandoned cart rates and increasing revenues, as customers are eager to complete the transaction ASAP due to the tool telling them that it will no longer be available after the countdown expires.

GoddessbyGeisha

I use this app to pressure in more sales, extremely easy to use and is a great add on to your site !

Pawber Shop

I like it because it generates more sales for me... Easy to use and also easy to modify it when needed.

Tesoritos Baby

Excelente!!!! Me gusta mucho porque apura al cliente a concretar la compra!! Muchas gracias!!!!!!!!!

Beauty-Wonder

apsodpaskdjopasjdapsojdaposjdaopsdjaposdjaspodjasopdjasopdjaospdjasodjpofdjfwniuearfkndusiovhjaerouifgnjoidsjoiearkl

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 177 178