Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Zodaniski

easy to install, it make you sign up to a plan after so you can make the banner in the cart. easy to us

DreamFam

A friend of mine showed me this app and since then I use it. What a great app, I absolutely love it. It improves my store so much.

Piper's Closet CA

I am extremely frustrated with this app. This is now the second time since paying for the full version, and it will not open. I originally downloaded because the reviews were really good and i was in desperate need for a cart reservation app. I paid in full for this app and this is now the second time i am not able to open it due to your servers. I have tried on different browsers and devices so i know it is on your end. Please get this fixed, i am extremely disappointed. I have reached out multiple times and have yet received a response.

Animals dreamland

The app doesn't open.
I am sure this is great tool, but it doesn't open..it charges but nothing happens.

make nice food

Very helpful! Thank you very much for programming this excellent software which surely helps a lot of entrepreneurs...

NeedForDeal

This app has helped me achieve a lot more revenue and sales. It was a very good decision to download Conversion Plus.

Ace Store

I will use this app first and after I tell you my experience, I hope to take good oportunitty for increase my profit and after change my plan.

A.T. Home Essential

It helps a lot and increas your conversion. I recommend this App! Easy to install and easy to set up at your store!

YourDailyWish

its very googuiziubvgtvgfvcvctcrtcfgfjibniluxbgauierngiuqgmtvuiwegmnchciehgeiughmeguehgiohsegimxherighieargh

OMGDEALS888

Perfekt! Alles was man braucht. Nur weiter zu empfehlen. Dank der Kostenlosen funktion auch keine Fixkosten belastung!
Perfekt um die Conversion Rate zu steigern !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 185 186