Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

The Gift And Gadget Guys

Didn't work when we installed a couple of months back.
Just changed to a new theme and thought we would try again - nope. Still doesn't work, and neither does another app we have used by Varinode (even though ALL our other apps - over a dozen - work fine. Just not the 2 from Varinode).
Have contacted support but they haven't been helpful yet.

Dopegears

Love the concept. It’s simple but very powerful at encouraging customers to complete their purchase.

Lovnmymobiletech

I wasn’t sure whether this might be a little gimmicky at first, but I’m very happy that I took a chance in this app. It looks very good. I’m only getting started, but I’m looking forward to seeing the results.

Rystyle

the app is exactly what i needed and cheapest forever to beta user, compared to other apps.
would like it more if i could (premium) make reservations in hours and days with the option to integrate or sync with other cart abandonment apps that send an email to customers.
Check out my site rystyle.com and see for your self.

Awishshop

Great app. Easy to install and set up.

Paragon Distro

So far so good! This app was easy to install on https://www.paragonflavours.com and seems to be creating that certain urgency required as to not abandon carts.

Roguehype

Thing is a great way to add urgency. It's really helped my conversions. It’s also very easy to install. Very happy.

Store Southernzoomer Com

Easy to install. Looking good so far.

Random Swag

This FREE app works great on http://www.RandomSwag.com It gives people a sort of panic attack in that they will be missing out on a great deal if they don't check out quickly

Goldmarketmovement

Amazing app! I have DEFINITELY seen an increase in my conversions since installing this application! I recommend it to anyone who's just beginning to build their online presence! Check it out at www.FrostLX.com !