Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Les Bijoux De Samarobriva

parfait et merci au développeur pour me l'avoir installé
Happy New Year

Green Clothing Co

This app works really great! It has boosted conversion by a noticeable bit and we couldn't be happier. I would definitely work this into your checkout and see how much it can help you!

Cheers!

Barista Pro

I'd definitely recommend this. I actually couldn't figure out how to install it, and they were kind enough to do it for me at no cost. Customer service like that is not easily forgotten :)

Soul Sparkz

Just installed. Seems good so far. Not sure if it is making an impact on orders though. Will check as time goes by.

Steampunkspot

very nifty app. I'm finding that customers are more inclined to complete their order with a shopping cart timer enabled.

Baby And Mom Gifts

Just installed. Seems great. Glad to be able to have this.

Kawaiisquishystore

We've been using this app on our store (https://www.KawaiiSquishyStore) for the past week and almost instantly we saw an increase in sales. Very easy to install and configure. Displays once a customer chooses checkout. It's not intrusive but gives a little nudge to make the purchase.

Rare Breed Apparel

Nice concept and improvement. Really like the app!

Mtn Australia

Does a good job, really good concept. I find a bit less spam would be great. I know it is free but too many ads and emails. Otherwise, perfect app. Cheers

Ggemsonline

I did not see any improvements to my conversion.