Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Goldmarketmovement

Amazing app! I have DEFINITELY seen an increase in my conversions since installing this application! I recommend it to anyone who's just beginning to build their online presence! Check it out at www.FrostLX.com !

Eager Store

Great app!! highly recommended to Boost sales !Than you
www.eagerstore.com

Brand Store Online

Nice addition to the store. Easy to install

Voltlin

This app is great for adding addition FOMO! (Fear of missing out) and... IT'S FREE!

Check it out here -> www.voltlin.com

Les Bijoux De Samarobriva

parfait et merci au développeur pour me l'avoir installé
Happy New Year

Green Clothing Co

This app works really great! It has boosted conversion by a noticeable bit and we couldn't be happier. I would definitely work this into your checkout and see how much it can help you!

Cheers!

Barista Pro

I'd definitely recommend this. I actually couldn't figure out how to install it, and they were kind enough to do it for me at no cost. Customer service like that is not easily forgotten :)

Soul Sparkz

Just installed. Seems good so far. Not sure if it is making an impact on orders though. Will check as time goes by.

Steampunkspot

very nifty app. I'm finding that customers are more inclined to complete their order with a shopping cart timer enabled.

Baby And Mom Gifts

Just installed. Seems great. Glad to be able to have this.