Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

BlendLife

This used to work fine... But since this month I have been noticing the URL https://cvv1.varinode.com.... keeps showing in the bottom of my browser as "loading", but it takes forever.
No customer is gonna wait for that long.

When I try to enter the app from the App menu in shopify, the screen with app settings does not load.

If this state does not change I will have to remove this app.. :-'(

**Edit** Yes... I am sorry, but this is really hurting my page performance. I will have to remove it. It was nice while it lasted.

**Edit** Pff... And now it's working again... What to do.. .I really like this feature :( I will test it some more...

Onetool4auto

its not counting down for me its not counting down for me its not counting down for me its not coun

Lannu Store

Very nice application for conversion. This application is the best. But sometimes it stops working. Please check.

Real Dealoholic

I love it, but when I go to my cart the timer is behind my logo.

Galang.co

It should have an option to make the text centered. If there was an option I'd give it a solid 4. Maybe if we had more control over the style & appearance it would be 5 stars.

Meyar

This app is so simple it is easy to use and give you the information on time, it remains the customer on time to recuperate his or her cart, it is a good app.

Armence

On verra si c'est une bonne utilisationkbjbdjhbsqjbdkjqsndksnqkdnqlskndkqsndlkqsndlkqsnldknqslkdnlkqsndlksndlqnsldknqskldnlkqsndlknqsd

Myfashunpassion

I just installed the app, i will see how it perform, definitely comes back for review once i get positive results.

Shotzie's Way Store

I can't give it 5 starts, I just uploaded the app, I will see if it works. I wanted something simply for the checkout portion and this seems fits the bill.

MABO-SHOP

Je viens de commencer mais elle est facile a utiliser. J'aime son thème. je recommande surtout qu'elle est gratuite