Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Armence

On verra si c'est une bonne utilisationkbjbdjhbsqjbdkjqsndksnqkdnqlskndkqsndlkqsndlkqsnldknqslkdnlkqsndlksndlqnsldknqskldnlkqsndlknqsd

Myfashunpassion

I just installed the app, i will see how it perform, definitely comes back for review once i get positive results.

Shotzie's Way Store

I can't give it 5 starts, I just uploaded the app, I will see if it works. I wanted something simply for the checkout portion and this seems fits the bill.

MABO-SHOP

Je viens de commencer mais elle est facile a utiliser. J'aime son thème. je recommande surtout qu'elle est gratuite

Sincerely, Mom

have downloaded the app. lets see how its helps me. 3* for the function-ability- rest if this is as good as people claim :) Looking forward

Carousel

Easy to set up, great app.
Just a comment, when a costumer adds a new item to his cart, the countdown should restart.

Sicherheit an erster Stelle

a really nice app for shopify beginners thanke you a lot for this app
it helped me a lot to costume my onlineshop

Planethair

good app , I'm not able to use if not write a reviews not a great solution
mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm

Renee's Scribbles and Scratches

It was easy to install but I'm not sure if it will help with sales yet or not. I really wish they would not make us leave reviews so soon after installing an app. It's kind of misleading.

Kj smartdevices

This app has alot of reviews so i decided to try it as i am improving my store in many ways. It is a simple and easy to use app, hope it'll be effective. Will update after 30 days.