Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

The Glam Icon

Great app to increase sales for my shopify store! I love that there is a free option. Definitely a must have app for your store!

Superb Grab

I love it.Itwork great and it’s very helpful.I recommend more people use this cause it will make a difference.

Art By IX XIII

this app is amazing I'm glad that I found it. for a free app it's easy to use and really help convert my customer.

Sofia´s Deals

i really like how thi App work i am so happy to be found it.
i recommend it to everyone and thank you so much for this

spidandco NO

nnnhhhhhhhbbhbbbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhjbhjbhbhjbjhbhjbhbhbjhbhjhhbbbhbhbhbbh

Princess Royal Lashes

Great tool to change buyer behavior for purchases. Didn't get to use it yet but I know others that use it successfully.

FresheDealsDE

Die App ist wirklich sehr gut, ich benutze sie immer mega gerne da es die Conversion Rate einfach ziemlich in die höhe treibt

CE digital downloads

great app hoping this will increase my sales. quick and easy to install and set up great app highly recommend

Royal-247

Nice app. I used it for my online shop to increase some better look from my shop. It is usefull and helpful.

aboutmyhome

This App is very good, i case its important for the customer to know "Hey, i should buy now because its reserved"