Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

EasyPapaya

I really like what it does on my website but it needs so much work. It honestly feels very scammy and buggy. There are many bugs with my set up. specially when you have more than one shopify store. I wish they worked more on their UX and actual product instead of trying to upsell me and cross sell the heck out my experience on the app. you can do better guys, I believe in you. I am honestly leaving this review because it looks I am not able to save until I leave a review so let's try it...

ShoppoMan

This application is great for cart reservation and it helps to sell more products. I highly recommend this app!

Hair Fantasy Co

Great app. I am using this app to help increase my conversions. The installation process was simple and easy. Would definitely recommend.

WeLikeDeals

I used this app and it helped me very much! I love it, I think i doubled my customers. You should try it!

FreudeWohnen

I love it. easy to use and to customize. Because of this App my Conversion Rate is much better. Thank you

ODERSO

Still have a really critical error, where customers can´t order, because this app reserves all stock without freeing it again after the timelimit. Support never answered three different help requests…

Foxles

I´m missing a feature where I can reset the timer if a customer adds a new product to his cart. Therefore we have to look further...

Outpost Survival

Da ich erst angefangen habe mit Conversion Plus zu arbeiten, kann ich noch nicht viel dazu sagen. Die installation verlief reibungslos

HomeComb

it was very helpful to get started but at the end it showed show up so i know what happened to it and got sales. this is the best sight out of them all

LIGHTERS CREATIVES

I installed it weeks ago and It doesn't work for me actually. I'm waiting for the technical service asap, to fixit.

October 26, 2020

Hi there,
We are happy to help with this. You can reach us at support@varinode.com
Cheers,