Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

specially-handmade-gifts

Very usefull to get more costomer convertions, it is a very strong tool to get the costomer to buy products.

morebuymalls

thank you very much, I like this app, thank you very much Varinode. I appreciate your efforts. I wish that you make reviews available too on free.

Shopazen

I used it to set a countbar on my store's cart. It should be nice if we could set the size of the border's countbar and also having the countbar on the details informations of the customer as it show on the sample of the app. Instead of that the app work gerat.

LTTRBX

yet to use it just I had to review because if it works as it says then it's worth installing.

Lets get more sales!!

Gravity

Bsg boutique

Super!
Application efficace je recommande fortement. L'application est simple a installer et d'utilisation

Nuvo Fitness

This app is amazing definitely worth getting. I would recommend everyone gets it for their own store.

Easy-sunshine

Best of the best and very usefull app to increase conversion, very easy to install and to manage, very happy !!!!

Light It Up

It worked perfect! Real easy to use and understand. I love this app! Keep up the great work. Cant wait to explore more

Shape Babe

Funktioniert alles super und es ist auch alles sehr cool anpassbar finde ich sehr gut. Kann ich jedem empfehlen.