Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Baba Store

There is a glitch. If someone adjusts the numbers of items in their cart, then even if there is no inventory left, it allows them to add more items and assures them that these items (which are in fact sold out) are reserved for them. This is a serious problem and makes the app worse than useless as customers will be told they have reserved items, which they will not in fact be able to buy. We have written to varinode twice about this, the last time 6 days ago. They have completely ignored the messages. Not impressed.

Romyjane

Fuyez ! J'ai payé pour cette merde, quand il y a un pic de clients, la réservation de panier ne fonctionne pas même en cochant bien l'ajustement de l'inventaire. Juste une daube, une honte de payer pour ça.

ODERSO

Still have a really critical error, where customers can´t order, because this app reserves all stock without freeing it again after the timelimit. Support never answered three different help requests…

LIGHTERS CREATIVES

I installed it weeks ago and It doesn't work for me actually. I'm waiting for the technical service asap, to fixit.

October 26, 2020

Hi there,
We are happy to help with this. You can reach us at support@varinode.com
Cheers,

TooSik Studios

I can't use the app with my current theme that i purchased at 350$ and i'm still waiting for an answer. Bugs completely, doesn't let me open the app.

September 1, 2020

Hi there,
It seems your browser is set to block 3rd party cookies. If you enable 3rd party cookies on your browser, the app will work without issue.
Cheers,

PoreSteamer

Would be good if it worked for me. I used this app on my last store and everytime I try to open it, it reopens in the old store... I tried reaching out to support multiple times but they never responded.

Femininti

Terrible service. I sent a question and they did not reply to me. It does not work on mobile. Do not use it

Premier Novelties

It worked for a couple months, now it doesn't appear on my checkout. They need to update this app or something.

Endless Beautii Co

this app only works when it feels like... it only shows up on the cart once a blue moon.....dont waste your time

Figoora

This app might be great IF CUSTOMER SUPPORT would help me install it (as it is hidden behind the upper part of my theme)!
Unfortunately, NOBODY ANSWERS the various emails I sent! I hope this bad review will make them react!! I'd really like to add this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5