Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

SOPOKO.com

Great app, it helps to get the customer to buy within the countdown time given, drive more conversion of sales.

ThinkToolStyle

It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient.

A Lone Wolfe

I have not gotten a chanced to see the chances but I will update my review when I do. I think so far this is a good idea to really improve conversions

KGenesisK

Sotromf rf mf remfl ek fkr klf ek f rk fk rkf kr kf rk fk rkf kr fk rk fk r fkr fk rk fkr kf kr f r fk fkr

temptationbrasil

eu gostei deste aplicativo, pois esta me ajudando com as minhas conversões, pois precisamos de toda ajuda possível.

Shopazen

I used it to set a countbar on my store's cart. It should be nice if we could set the size of the border's countbar and also having the countbar on the details informations of the customer as it show on the sample of the app. Instead of that the app work gerat.

COMPRATUSQUESOS.COM

Me ha sido de mucha utilidad, ya que es muy sencilla su utilización e intuitiva, sobre todo para las personas inexpertas como yo.

cheap4way

Review bodyProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

Vez Bazar

Great app with a good user experience. I saw immediately the results. I advice it to every great shop

Adamans

Great! Thankyou, for an awaesome app. Keep it up!

Great! Thankyou, for an awaesome app. Keep it up!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20