Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Evyco

Dont know yet. I am just giving it a trial.

For Grandparents Only

App works great! Very Happy. Thanks so much!

Everydaygreatdeals Com

can see some traffic visits to the website. Hope can get sales then it will be great!

Fighters Home

I got a lot of Abandonment Checkouts let`s see what this App can do for me, hope for the best

Barnabe Variedades

Aplicativo Bom, indicaria a um amigo!

Wlg99

Awesome app. Keep up the great work. Thanks :)

Kodiac Imports

Pretty good. Easy to install and set up. Time will tell if it's doing the job promised.

Scope U Out

Easy to use and looks professional. I did have a bit of trouble installing it as the instructions we're immediately easy to find, but the support team were very helpful and sent through some instructions immediately on request. Once I had those it was easy to install.

Emojiasf

Hasn't been working for days. Contacted support twice. Got an auto-generated response that didn't resolve the issue. No response to follow up yet. Poor reliability and support, which is a shame.

UPDATE: Following my previous review I was contacted by the Varinode team who offered to go into my account and address the issue. There were able to resolve it in about 24 hours on both of my accounts.

Soul Sparkz

Just installed. Seems good so far. Not sure if it is making an impact on orders though. Will check as time goes by.