Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

eukoliptic

I had a very easy time using this app. It was quick and simple to understand. Will definitely continue to use. I had a very easy time using this app. It was quick and simple to understand. Will definitely continue to use.

philocase

wordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordful

Schnäppchendeal.com

Very good App. So lit and a good way to boost your Conversion Rate. So i highly recommend your to download this App and get Stardet. Its very Simple and easy to manage.

Hotdreams

goof app for conversion, cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Shop She is Clothed

Great app for beginners and new entrepreneurs. Quick and easy to set up. Highly recommend as a first time e commerce store owner

THE GOOD BOX

Sehr einfach zu bedienen, schönes Design. Wirkt sich sehr positiv aus. Leicht zu integrieren, absolut perfekt! Besten Dank!

FLEEK THE LABEL

Love the app, it works great. We have a lott of more sales in our webshop. Best App in years! Thanks

EasyPapaya

I really like what it does on my website but it needs so much work. It honestly feels very scammy and buggy. There are many bugs with my set up. specially when you have more than one shopify store. I wish they worked more on their UX and actual product instead of trying to upsell me and cross sell the heck out my experience on the app. you can do better guys, I believe in you. I am honestly leaving this review because it looks I am not able to save until I leave a review so let's try it...

ShoppoMan

This application is great for cart reservation and it helps to sell more products. I highly recommend this app!

Hair Fantasy Co

Great app. I am using this app to help increase my conversions. The installation process was simple and easy. Would definitely recommend.