Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Ace Store

I will use this app first and after I tell you my experience, I hope to take good oportunitty for increase my profit and after change my plan.

A.T. Home Essential

It helps a lot and increas your conversion. I recommend this App! Easy to install and easy to set up at your store!

YourDailyWish

its very googuiziubvgtvgfvcvctcrtcfgfjibniluxbgauierngiuqgmtvuiwegmnchciehgeiughmeguehgiohsegimxherighieargh

OMGDEALS888

Perfekt! Alles was man braucht. Nur weiter zu empfehlen. Dank der Kostenlosen funktion auch keine Fixkosten belastung!
Perfekt um die Conversion Rate zu steigern !

Mitre Performance

This only works for the Cart page URL, not for the checkout. In my web we avoid the Cart Page to make it easier to reach the checkout, so it really has no effect. It would maybe help if it appeared somewhere else in the web or in the provisional cart that slides out from the side.

Boss Babe Corner

I use this app to increase my sales. It is very easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to increase their sales. Thank you!

CULT MIA

Great app - love that I can give people some FOMO on the cart. Not sure why I have to write a 5 star review to receive extra features though.

Levfen

I have used it and like how it works. It gives customers urgency to purchase in timely manner and in return increasing conversions.

MLM Global

App macht genau das, was sie soll. Einfach zu bedienen und einzustellen. Sehr zu empfehlen. Freue mich, daß ich sie gefunden habe

Owl & Goose Gifts

Hopefully this will work well! We really need sometime to be able to effectively reserve our cart. Other apps have under performed