Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Tesoritos Baby

Excelente!!!! Me gusta mucho porque apura al cliente a concretar la compra!! Muchas gracias!!!!!!!!!

Beauty-Wonder

apsodpaskdjopasjdapsojdaposjdaopsdjaposdjaspodjasopdjasopdjaospdjasodjpofdjfwniuearfkndusiovhjaerouifgnjoidsjoiearkl

machdeinlebeneinfach

Top APP ! Ein muss für jeden Shopify-Nutzer ,
einfach sagenhaft ! So übt man ein wenig Druck auf den Kunden aus und zwingt sie zum schnelleren Handeln.

SOPOKO.com

Great app, it helps to get the customer to buy within the countdown time given, drive more conversion of sales.

ThinkToolStyle

It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient. It seems good and free. I wait to see if it is efficient.

TooSik Studios

I can't use the app with my current theme that i purchased at 350$ and i'm still waiting for an answer. Bugs completely, doesn't let me open the app.

September 1, 2020

Hi there,
It seems your browser is set to block 3rd party cookies. If you enable 3rd party cookies on your browser, the app will work without issue.
Cheers,

3D Printer Vault

Works great as a way to display a Flash Sale timer on the cart page. When the timer expires I change the message to Last Chance to use this coupon type message. And that is on the Free version! :-)

AntisocialCase

I like this app. It helps give the sense of urgency on checkout to drive conversions. Much appreciated for the store.

Electric Wax Pro

i highly recommend u guys to use it, it helps alot and gets you more sales in a way i really enjoy using it and use it for all my stores

ShopMaventa

I used this app to get my cart page to have a timer. It helped me do that. It glitches sometimes when saving the settings.