Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Zeena Hair Extensions

Doesn't work. Doesn't show up on my theme. Please update app so we can have our customers carts reserved.

Duff's Online Store

RUBBISH APP RUBBISH APP —> https://bit.ly/freecashjuice <= RUBBISH APP RUBBISH APP RUBBISH APP

KneeRevive

Bad apps.
Not stable.
Long load time sometimes,
and cause the checkout button appears 30-60 sec later, which cause my customers go away.

Sizuhl

wheres the code so i can move the timer to another position? wheres the code so i can move the timer to another position? Thanks

Tyni Nano

I tried to set this up on my store multiple times, it does not work at all for me. Needs some serious work!

Bouncy Blue

doesn't show up on page? Tried with 3 themes and just doesn't work. Annoying because it looks like a great app

OH DEER SUGAR

Doesn't work, I think its for show? Customers are still getting items taken from their cart by other customers, it does NOT save their cart for a time limit.

Softlens Queen

No support at all, i contact support but not reply

Text stays on left side, and look so messy. Please fixed it

Zorrado

instead of cart you have to make it for checkout page, and also is not working for cart page.

Weekend Swim

Contacted the company several times for help and received no response. Unable to customize the location of the message. Please follow-up with us!