Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Lannu Store

Very nice application for conversion. This application is the best. But sometimes it stops working. Please check.

Real Dealoholic

I love it, but when I go to my cart the timer is behind my logo.

Galang.co

It should have an option to make the text centered. If there was an option I'd give it a solid 4. Maybe if we had more control over the style & appearance it would be 5 stars.

Meyar

This app is so simple it is easy to use and give you the information on time, it remains the customer on time to recuperate his or her cart, it is a good app.

Armence

On verra si c'est une bonne utilisationkbjbdjhbsqjbdkjqsndksnqkdnqlskndkqsndlkqsndlkqsnldknqslkdnlkqsndlksndlqnsldknqskldnlkqsndlknqsd

Myfashunpassion

I just installed the app, i will see how it perform, definitely comes back for review once i get positive results.

Shotzie's Way Store

I can't give it 5 starts, I just uploaded the app, I will see if it works. I wanted something simply for the checkout portion and this seems fits the bill.

MABO-SHOP

Je viens de commencer mais elle est facile a utiliser. J'aime son thème. je recommande surtout qu'elle est gratuite

Sincerely, Mom

have downloaded the app. lets see how its helps me. 3* for the function-ability- rest if this is as good as people claim :) Looking forward

Carousel

Easy to set up, great app.
Just a comment, when a costumer adds a new item to his cart, the countdown should restart.