Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Take Risks and Progress Clothing & Apparel

I love it.. Gives customers a sense of urgency. Timing is everything. Work on color schemes. Overall great app

Bootyfruit

Not bad at all! Would have preferred that there be free options to apply across all or selective pages.

Shop Cozy Co.

Update:
So, the developer responded pretty quickly. When I switch plans, i'll try it out.

Original review:
Okay, so it does work. It's just not on the page I thought it would be. It's on the actual cart page, not check out :/ Hmm.... not really what I wanted. Would prefer it to be in checkout.

First Review: Wow, it doesnt work at all. And theres literally no way to fix it? Theres like three buttons in total so it's certainly not user error. Just an app that doesnt do anything.

October 28, 2019

Hi there,
Unfortunately, Shopify only permits merchants on the Shopify Plus plan, to make changes to their Checkout pages. If you are, we could certainly help with that.
Cheers,

Mood Sound

BEST APP JAEFIEIOAFHROFGRSOIGSROHFOIEAJFFSIVGOHWRFGOIWEJAFCIANHAEFOHWOIFJAEOIFHNSUFGUSEHFNIEAHNFCAFCSHF

Super Gadget

Thanks this app was very easy to install. I really didn't have to do anything but click on the buttons. It did everything for me. I have not used it yet but the example of the what it would do seem to be right for what I want and need. Thanks again

Maniasdevoce

GOSTEI MUITO ESTA ME AJUDANDO BASTANTE A MELHORAR AS VENDAS NA MINHA LOJA MUITO BENEFICIANTE ESSE APP

StatementClothes

usehr gute app, sie ist sehr benutzerfreudlich und gut geeignet für Anfänger. ich kann sie auf jeden fall weiter empfehlen

Subacorsa

like it

My Bohemian

So far so good.
Does what it says.
Good app. Free, what more could you want..
Customisable widget works

Sunny Soul

Giving only 4 stars because I've only just installed the app and love how easy that process was. A similar product required me having to modify the liquid code of my theme. May update to 5 stars after using the app for a while.