Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

From-Bim-with-Love

I installed this app on my site and found that it was incredibly simple and easy to install and use. This is really important to someone who is not technical. Ive found that some of these shopify apps are really difficult to install but not this one.

KingMe Academy

Easy to use. Wish I didn't have to leave a review to use the Free version. Easy to use. Wish I didn't have to leave a review to use the Free version.

philocase

wordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordful

Schnäppchendeal.com

Very good App. So lit and a good way to boost your Conversion Rate. So i highly recommend your to download this App and get Stardet. Its very Simple and easy to manage.

Hotdreams

goof app for conversion, cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Shop She is Clothed

Great app for beginners and new entrepreneurs. Quick and easy to set up. Highly recommend as a first time e commerce store owner

THE GOOD BOX

Sehr einfach zu bedienen, schönes Design. Wirkt sich sehr positiv aus. Leicht zu integrieren, absolut perfekt! Besten Dank!

FLEEK THE LABEL

Love the app, it works great. We have a lott of more sales in our webshop. Best App in years! Thanks

ShoppoMan

This application is great for cart reservation and it helps to sell more products. I highly recommend this app!

Hair Fantasy Co

Great app. I am using this app to help increase my conversions. The installation process was simple and easy. Would definitely recommend.