Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Barnabe Variedades

Aplicativo Bom, indicaria a um amigo!

Wlg99

Awesome app. Keep up the great work. Thanks :)

Kodiac Imports

Pretty good. Easy to install and set up. Time will tell if it's doing the job promised.

Scope U Out

Easy to use and looks professional. I did have a bit of trouble installing it as the instructions we're immediately easy to find, but the support team were very helpful and sent through some instructions immediately on request. Once I had those it was easy to install.

Emojiasf

Hasn't been working for days. Contacted support twice. Got an auto-generated response that didn't resolve the issue. No response to follow up yet. Poor reliability and support, which is a shame.

UPDATE: Following my previous review I was contacted by the Varinode team who offered to go into my account and address the issue. There were able to resolve it in about 24 hours on both of my accounts.

Soul Sparkz

Just installed. Seems good so far. Not sure if it is making an impact on orders though. Will check as time goes by.

Rare Breed Apparel

Nice concept and improvement. Really like the app!

Mtn Australia

Does a good job, really good concept. I find a bit less spam would be great. I know it is free but too many ads and emails. Otherwise, perfect app. Cheers

Garaishop Com

good idea and free app, but I don't see a new conversions...I think, thant it's no helpful for conversion app
4 star for working

Hamopride

Really like the app especially when it's 100% FREE!!! My only recommendation would be to have the timer visible at the "Cart's Page". I noticed that the time doesnt show until you actually clicks on "Checkout" at which time, it might be 5mins later so the clock starts with 5minutes less. Or, have the timer start at when the customer actually clicks on "Checkout" not from the time the item is added to the cart.

check it out at: www.hamopride.com

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next