Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Tony's Jerky

This app has helped me provide urgency and move the purchasing process along within a specific timeframe. I love it!

A Lone Wolfe

I have not gotten a chanced to see the chances but I will update my review when I do. I think so far this is a good idea to really improve conversions

Sunnycharged.com

this is a great product i would recomend if you are really tring to to get sales and get your numbers and is also a fantastic price fr on my mother everybody go use it

Super Wellness USA

Great application. Really does well for our conversion rates. My only suggestion is a way to be able to have different countdown texts for different products.

Lolita's Boutiquee

This app is supper useful! & easy to use! It helps makes sales! and it make your website keep its professionalism!

KGenesisK

Sotromf rf mf remfl ek fkr klf ek f rk fk rkf kr kf rk fk rkf kr fk rk fk r fkr fk rk fkr kf kr f r fk fkr

SuperMEADE

I used this app to help me convert sales. It was very easy to setup. I would surely recommend it....

climbtobuy

Excelent! Very helpfull, the free feautres are very very useful! The must that i like is the counter, no complains

firepitsurplus

Great app! I feel like it's really helping get those final sales and creating urgency for our customers.

Pose Crafter

This app is really helpful and easy to use, not much of a hassle. It allows you to set how the minutes you want to display. It also allows you to design your text box. Definitely would recommend!!!