Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

skiner

good idea, but why is it not possible to place the banner in another HTML element? I am unable to use this plugin with my current theme

May 29, 2019

If you know how to edit your theme files, you can edit your cart theme file, and place the timer very precisely where you want it shown.

Thedealbandit

It doesn't work. I have tried contacting support with no response. I am just waiting for a response.

WunderTrim

Text, it wont center.. text stays on left side, and dosnt look nice there. even code

ratsonmarkt

Good for starters cos its free. Need to review but i have not seen it in action yet. Will star after testing it.

Bapu Bazaar

it is not appearing on my checkout page. I request someone to please help me. I have rechecked the settings.

Pet Copious

I deleted app and it still shows on my online store. Don't use this, It's garbage. I sent message no one has replied back.

Cruise Junkie™

not sure if this app works, I will gladly leave another review when its applicable to do so. on top of that you want me to leave a minimum of 100 characters? on something that I have no idea if it works or not.

Maybe-Yours

don't work... I try it twice, but nothing appear on my site... Maybe there are just a bug. I hope I can make an other rate if it working one day.

LWS Multimedia

sick dont work properly and not at checkout dddd thanks so much for lost times on this is very helpful this crap

LuVisionz

Doesn't work. No pop up or anything. Install twice. Even had a hard time reaching some server. Don't bother.