Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Carousel

Easy to set up, great app.
Just a comment, when a costumer adds a new item to his cart, the countdown should restart.

Sicherheit an erster Stelle

a really nice app for shopify beginners thanke you a lot for this app
it helped me a lot to costume my onlineshop

Planethair

good app , I'm not able to use if not write a reviews not a great solution
mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm

Renee's Scribbles and Scratches

It was easy to install but I'm not sure if it will help with sales yet or not. I really wish they would not make us leave reviews so soon after installing an app. It's kind of misleading.

Kj smartdevices

This app has alot of reviews so i decided to try it as i am improving my store in many ways. It is a simple and easy to use app, hope it'll be effective. Will update after 30 days.

Trim Grooming

I have heard that this is a really good app to convert customers, but only time will tell. Its really easy to set up though.

Galloping Paradise

For some reason it isn't working... Can someone help me out please? I would really like to use this but it won't even appear on my website.

INFLATION

Oh my god ! it boost my sales tremendously and decrease every cart abandonment I had before. I appreciate this app's existence, Thank you so much!

Zeeley

I have just installed the app. I'm yet to see the result that I hope to see. I don't really have comment for now

Lifestyle Essentials 4 U

I have installed this for at least 3 weeks. On average, I have 100 visitors a day to my site. No sales yet.