Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Hanalilly

Very nice app. It helps me get more sales. Easy to set-up. Customer service is awesome. Looks good on my store when the offer pops up.

Astellora

works so well for my small jewelry business, the free plan gives enough features for me to carry out the function of the app

Gems By LYC

I used this app to add a countdown timer to my cart page which works phenomenally. I do enjoy the customizable colors you can add to make the timer, which makes it fit your brand, But I think it would be better is you could change the font to match fonts on your page, so the branding would stay the same.

Golden Class Movies LTD

AWESOME SAUCE, Just superb, super fast and easy to implement. Highly recommended. Lets make some more money :)

The Glam Icon

Great app to increase sales for my shopify store! I love that there is a free option. Definitely a must have app for your store!

Superb Grab

I love it.Itwork great and it’s very helpful.I recommend more people use this cause it will make a difference.

Art By IX XIII

this app is amazing I'm glad that I found it. for a free app it's easy to use and really help convert my customer.

Sofia´s Deals

i really like how thi App work i am so happy to be found it.
i recommend it to everyone and thank you so much for this

FresheDealsDE

Die App ist wirklich sehr gut, ich benutze sie immer mega gerne da es die Conversion Rate einfach ziemlich in die höhe treibt

CE digital downloads

great app hoping this will increase my sales. quick and easy to install and set up great app highly recommend