Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Lolita's Boutiquee

This app is supper useful! & easy to use! It helps makes sales! and it make your website keep its professionalism!

SuperMEADE

I used this app to help me convert sales. It was very easy to setup. I would surely recommend it....

climbtobuy

Excelent! Very helpfull, the free feautres are very very useful! The must that i like is the counter, no complains

firepitsurplus

Great app! I feel like it's really helping get those final sales and creating urgency for our customers.

Pose Crafter

This app is really helpful and easy to use, not much of a hassle. It allows you to set how the minutes you want to display. It also allows you to design your text box. Definitely would recommend!!!

NZ Wine Accessories

Easy to install, initial setup and use. I hope it delivers what it promises :-) I am looking forward to seeing the results.

Shopmaniac Deals

Good app I use a lot it helps a lot to improve your conversion I went up from 1% conversion to 4.3 % conversion

specially-handmade-gifts

Very usefull to get more costomer convertions, it is a very strong tool to get the costomer to buy products.

morebuymalls

thank you very much, I like this app, thank you very much Varinode. I appreciate your efforts. I wish that you make reviews available too on free.

LTTRBX

yet to use it just I had to review because if it works as it says then it's worth installing.

Lets get more sales!!