Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Watcholord

Good app. It helped me to achieve my goals and I would recommend using it because it is good. Do not doubt it

Chakra Season

I used this app to have a checkout timer. when it integrates with my store I'm sure it will be good.

Hanalilly

Very nice app. It helps me get more sales. Easy to set-up. Customer service is awesome. Looks good on my store when the offer pops up.

Astellora

works so well for my small jewelry business, the free plan gives enough features for me to carry out the function of the app

Gems By LYC

I used this app to add a countdown timer to my cart page which works phenomenally. I do enjoy the customizable colors you can add to make the timer, which makes it fit your brand, But I think it would be better is you could change the font to match fonts on your page, so the branding would stay the same.

HeimTobias

Sehr schöne app timer funktionier nicht so wie ich es mir vorstell aber nach ausprobieren habe ich herausgefunden wie er geht

Golden Class Movies LTD

AWESOME SAUCE, Just superb, super fast and easy to implement. Highly recommended. Lets make some more money :)

The Glam Icon

Great app to increase sales for my shopify store! I love that there is a free option. Definitely a must have app for your store!

Superb Grab

I love it.Itwork great and it’s very helpful.I recommend more people use this cause it will make a difference.

Art By IX XIII

this app is amazing I'm glad that I found it. for a free app it's easy to use and really help convert my customer.