Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Haq se Indain

good one very productive...i liked very much this app! looking forward for exiting results !very nice

LifeCulture Apparel

I can't seem to get this app to work. Happy to change review if the developer helps me get it working

Thanks

Trippyverse

Ignores your support requests. Thank you to Varinode and the team for not reading our support requests and others.

Furbelow Canine Designs

Stopped working after 2 weeks. I cannot even view any info at all for the app in my Shopify admin, just get a blank screen.

Prestigeofficial Com

App is not working. Does not even show on a simple Brooklyn theme. Free App 0 Value. Thanks for some waste of time.

Swavy Vida

it doesnt appear ? how can i fix this

Jcmaster

doesnt work. www.jcmaster-beauty.de

Omanezinhoshop

vou ver o resultado, assim que observar, venho aqui e dou 5 estrelas

Vegathlete

Hello

I reached out to support with 3 different emails but have not received any response!

At first the app was working fine, however since I switched my store theme it is not working.

Would be great if someone could get in touch with me

Munktiki Astoria

Installed. It shows the countdown on my cart page. However I tested adding an item on two different computers at the same time and it allows me to add the same item to both despite there only being one item in the inventory. Not much point to have a timer that just dumps your cart of an item that someone else can just buy out from under you.