Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

CE digital downloads

great app hoping this will increase my sales. quick and easy to install and set up great app highly recommend

Royal-247

Nice app. I used it for my online shop to increase some better look from my shop. It is usefull and helpful.

aboutmyhome

This App is very good, i case its important for the customer to know "Hey, i should buy now because its reserved"

Makeupdesserts

The plug-in is very good, the function is practical, and it can reduce the browsing bounce rate, which is of great help

Sunshine Pets SPS

Just started using this app and have customised the cart notification, very easy to use!! Will consider to get the upgrade version.

ILOVEYOU<3

uso questa app per necessità mi piace molto. veramente contento . penso che mi aiuterà molto a velocizzare i potenziali acquirenti nel carrello

iamqueenpassionforfashion

Very Nice installation and Service. Love the Way i Can adjust Settings and upgrade the Service Without Concerns or a Customer Representation.

theminkpantry

i haven't really use the app yet , but i have heard some good stuff about it , ask me again in 2 months

WAHINE

Good me gusto la app para conseguir conversiones es una buena estrategia de marketing lo recomiendo.

MuñecasLipgloss

I found out about this app through a few people on youtube. I am so happy I found it. Its Free and it works amazing.