Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

4.7 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    83% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    11% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

41 - 50 of 1779 reviews

Easy-sunshine

Best of the best and very usefull app to increase conversion, very easy to install and to manage, very happy !!!!

Light It Up

It worked perfect! Real easy to use and understand. I love this app! Keep up the great work. Cant wait to explore more

Shape Babe

Funktioniert alles super und es ist auch alles sehr cool anpassbar finde ich sehr gut. Kann ich jedem empfehlen.

I'm HBCU®

I used this app to help increase urgency and conversions. Although I'm just getting started, so far so good.

softchoke.com

topfggggnjk jöklkl lk kl ökllkmälmäm k+kl lkm äöm#ömkläm älökm#,,lömklämäöl,#ä,lmöäöm#ö,mölmölm#ö,,lml ölämölmölm ölmöl

Leichtformat

Funktioniert alles super und es ist auch alles individuell anpassbar was ich sehr gut finde. Kann ich empfehlen.

Oppeppertje

ijijojoijoijoijoijioijijojoijoijoijoijioijijojoijoijoijoijioijijojoijoijoijoijioijijojoijoijoijoijioijijojoijoijoijoijio

TheGoldFam

Very nice and easy, this will diffidently help me with conversions and I am excited to see results as I have seen this on other websites

Ephoma

I use it for the Shopping Cart Timer and I think it's Really useful and I like the design of it and really does it's job. So I can say it will increase your sales! I only can recommend this App!

The Original Calming Pet Beds

This app is awesome! It helped improve my conversion rate! I was able to enable a checkout discount with a timer that encouraged people to buy not exit the website.