Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Sunshine Pets SPS

Just started using this app and have customised the cart notification, very easy to use!! Will consider to get the upgrade version.

ILOVEYOU<3

uso questa app per necessità mi piace molto. veramente contento . penso che mi aiuterà molto a velocizzare i potenziali acquirenti nel carrello

iamqueenpassionforfashion

Very Nice installation and Service. Love the Way i Can adjust Settings and upgrade the Service Without Concerns or a Customer Representation.

theminkpantry

i haven't really use the app yet , but i have heard some good stuff about it , ask me again in 2 months

WAHINE

Good me gusto la app para conseguir conversiones es una buena estrategia de marketing lo recomiendo.

MuñecasLipgloss

I found out about this app through a few people on youtube. I am so happy I found it. Its Free and it works amazing.

Chicflavour

it really helps improve conversion rate on my store and the best part is that is free. i love that you can translate it in multiple languages

SLIMWEAR

Applications permettant d'intégrer un timer lors du processus de paiement de façon totalement gratuite

Shiny Buds

Hello. I didn't test the App really much, but I got a message that I will get more free features if I give a 5-Star review for the app. So I'm not really sure if I can recommend the app. I will make another review soon.

In Bloom Accessories

So far so good. Clean, easy interface. Just started using it but like it a lot so far! Hopefully will help with sales!